Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Farrington fox

Under

3 hours ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...I  suspected he was injured as Rodgers had stipulated he would not have been available for the Chelsea league match!!!

Hip injury, I think. Has had a lot of injuries considering. 

The reality is BR rolled the dices and made some calls earlier in the season.

Ayoze and Madders preffered over Under and Praet.

It was the decision I don't want make any more speculation as my heritage wouldn't allow me to be neutral on this matter.

I believe Cengo is a talented player and can make it into LCFC first XI any day of the week as we saw that when he arrives and made some immediate contributions but I said earlier BR didn't believe in healthy rotation amongst to players like Man Utd, Chelsea and Man City did. He is a traditionalist.

I believe Praet was the other scapegoats to his one size fits all football system.

Imagine if Under or Praet would came as a subs and won it for the Foxes for the any game during this season, it would damage his reputation and charisma and couldn't explain to anyone his logics behind the team selections.

He simply didn't take his chance and shackled them to the bench.They have literally been erased.

Let's see how Cengo and Praet will perform during EURO 2021 shall we?

Update: Turkish national team medical staff reckons, he will ready for the Euro 2021 opener against Italy while Perez gearing up playing for Swindon Town next season🤣

Edited by kiwiturk
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Guest Bert Fill
11 minutes ago, kiwiturk said:

Let's see how Cengo and Praet will perform during EURO 2021 shall we?

They may both do very well. I hope they do. Won’t prove anything though. They’ll be playing for different teams, with different players, and being asked to do different things. Brendan Rodgers will have decided that other players could better do the job he wanted done in rhe Leicester team for any given match they weren’t picked for. Whether he was right or not we’ll obviously never be able to know for sure.

For what it’s worth I think Praet is an excellent player and if he were to leave Leicester I’d think it was a shame. Obviously we’ve seen less of Ünder, who is clearly skilful and talented, and showed some flashes of why he was brougnt here, but was clearly judged, after a few games, to not be the right-shaped peg for the hole Rodgers wanted to fill. Shame. I was excited at his arrival - I think most of us were - but it would be hard to make a convincing claim that in the games he did play he made an unanswerable case for a place in the team.

11 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

You said that some humans have been 'literally erased'. Being a stickler for such things, I'm simply pointing out that they literally haven't.

What an awesome response. I don't know how to respond to this one. Out of this world stuff.

Guest Bert Fill
21 minutes ago, kiwiturk said:

Ayoze and Madders preffered over Under and Praet.

It was the decision I don't want make any more speculation as my heritage wouldn't allow me to be neutral on this matter.

I’m assuming you’re not suggesting here that Rodgers likes Spaniards but hates Belgians...?

3 hours ago, Keiriel said:

I'm convinced this is all a ruse. By the end of the season, Brendan and the gang will have convinced Roma that Cengo is so utterly shit, they'll be desperate to be rid of him. Rudders slides in with his expert negotiation skills and offers up an FA Cup replica, a mint condition Craig Shakespeare/Tony Pulis scarf, and Cags' used jock from the United game in which we beat them. They accept and thank us for our generosity; Under promptly returns and we witness the biggest transformation since Kelechi turned into Senior Man.

...the longest con ever......!!!

29 minutes ago, Bert Fill said:

I’m assuming you’re not suggesting here that Rodgers likes Spaniards but hates Belgians...?

Not really. I believe BR plan was providing support Youri and Ndidi at the midfield with Perez.

It was a good plan actually filling the gap between Zone 3 and Zone 4 would provide an additional support for the striker as well as acting like a first line of defence for the incoming attacks but there was a problem.....

PEREZ wasn't  the man to do it.

MADDERS defensive contributions  was next to zero that why they dropped him from England squad.

Edited by kiwiturk
  • Like 1

Guest Bert Fill
1 minute ago, kiwiturk said:

Not really. I believe BR plan was providing support Youri and Ndidi at the midfield with Perez.

It was a good plan actually filling the gap between Zone 3 and Zone 4 would provide an additional support for the striker as well as acting like a first line of defence for the incoming attacks but there was a problem.....

PEREZ wasn't  the man to do it.

MADDERS defensive contributions  was next to zero that why they dropped him from England squad.

Unless Tielemans and/or Ndidi are leaving (😧) maybe this is why we seem to be signing Soumare...

11 minutes ago, Bert Fill said:

Unless Tielemans and/or Ndidi are leaving (😧) maybe this is why we seem to be signing Soumare...

Soumare is a good player. I don't think Youri or Ndidi are leaving.  We just need an enforcement at the middle. 

Ndidi were trying to be both defensive midfielder and support player for Tielemans and this is not sustainable anymore.

I think greater plan is keeping Ndidi as a defensive midfielder and bring Soumare to pair up with Youri which would be an excellent formula.

Edited by kiwiturk
  • Like 1

Guest Bert Fill
6 minutes ago, kiwiturk said:

Soumare is a good player. I don't think Youri or Ndidi are leaving.  We just need an enforcement at the middle. 

Ndidi were trying to be both defensive midfielder and support player for Tielemans and this is not sustainable anymore.

I think greater plan is keeping Ndidi as a defensive midfielder and bring Soumare to pair up with Youri which would be an excellent formula.

Certainly sounds good. That would potentially be a hell of a midfield.

I’d be surprised if someone didn’t leave for pretty big money in the summer - I just hope it isn’t Wilf or Youri...

8 minutes ago, Bert Fill said:

Certainly sounds good. That would potentially be a hell of a midfield.

I’d be surprised if someone didn’t leave for pretty big money in the summer - I just hope it isn’t Wilf or Youri...

Don't  think they will. At least until for next season but never say never considering what's  going on with Harry Keane anything can happen.

5 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Hopefully he won't be the next Dragovic, IE people banging on about him for years after saying how we didn't give him a chance and he was a "baller" based on very little at all. 

I still have nightmares of how bad Dragovic was vs Manchester City when they spanked us! 

12 hours ago, enmac said:

Scored against France, Croatia and Russia in the last 18 months for Turkey and he can't even get on the bench. Something just doesn't smell right. Love to know what's happened. 

I highly doubt anything sinister or dramatic. Just think he started much less fit than the rest of the team, struggled to catch up and the manager just doesn't quite like his style of play. 

It's like Christian Eriksen at Inter, it's not like he's probably been caught with Contes daughter or stolen his cake from the fridge or something. There's no real mystery, he just doesn't fit Conte's template for a midfielder. 

If anything, it's a miss for our recruitment team who've clearly gone and picked up a winger with attributes Rodgers doesn't think fit. Given our track record signing forward players, it's not that surprising. 

• Like 1

Roma were apparently willing to take less than the agreed option to buy fee and we still said no

http://sportwitness.co.uk/club-desperate-sell-player-leicester-ready-lower-asking-price-foxes-still-turn-opportunity/

“It was made clear a while back that Leicester would not be putting up the money for the 23-year-old, and that a return to AS Roma was on the cards.

However, according to Il Tempo, the Italians were so desperate to avoid the current scenario that they ‘let the Foxes know they were ready to lower the fee of the eventual purchase clause’.

Despite that, those in charge at Leicester said no, as they have ‘no intention of buying him’.”

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 1