Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Farrington fox

Under

How would everyone feel about him signing for a rival?  I would be a little concerned he would fly in the right team. Definitely the right signing for us at the time, I fully understood our logic but a real shame he didnt quite show his potential. 

His best performances as a leicester player all seem to have been played on the pitch for Turkey, a real shame we didnt see that Under on the pitch for us. Like seniorman, I think if he had a consistent run in the side he would really have flourished 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Jaspa said:

Is he even still here?

No sign of him at all for the FA Cup Final, a tournament which he'd played a few games in so think he'd want a medal.

Yeah, I suspect he's left for Roma. Personally think he could've had a role to play late in the season as Vardy, Maddison & Perez have looked impotent. 

I'm convinced this is all a ruse. By the end of the season, Brendan and the gang will have convinced Roma that Cengo is so utterly shit, they'll be desperate to be rid of him. Rudders slides in with his expert negotiation skills and offers up an FA Cup replica, a mint condition Craig Shakespeare/Tony Pulis scarf, and Cags' used jock from the United game in which we beat them. They accept and thank us for our generosity; Under promptly returns and we witness the biggest transformation since Kelechi turned into Senior Man.

• Haha 4

I'm not sure we'll see him again before the end of the season.  Not sure how long we have to make a decision on taking the option or not.  In Brendan we trust, I just hope he's seen enough of him to make a wise decision.