Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Farrington fox

Under

infact , have to admit objectively ,  he gained over weight this year .Seems thinner  and much quicker 2 years ago. He did not do enought improvement what we expect from him this year. And no doubt his injury he had ,  stoppage times of his devolopment.  Hope he will work harder at the pre- season  works and could take his old pace. He has quality but his performing the quality will depend on his work rate. He is at the edge of his career to go beyond of his way or vice versa. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

I’m going to have to say it aren’t I. “Stop to tell bullshit”. 

There, better now. 

I will not take anybody permission what I thought what I have to say . Everbody has right to say his thoughts or not ? Stop bullshitting .

I wish Cengo the best for him..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Gazi Giray said:

I will not take anybody permission what I thought what I have to say . Everbody has right to say his thoughts or not ? Stop bullshitting .

I wish Cengo the best for him..

Wasn’t aimed at you friend. You have a perfect right. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

He’s genuinely shit can we stop talking about him now. Are we going to talk about all the ex shit loanees we’ve had? 
I’ll start. Luigi Glombard

*insert loads of comments saying how amazing under is but wasn’t given a chance*

Edited by TJB-fox

On 23/05/2021 at 15:29, surrifox said:

Phew . Glad we rowed back from outright purchase at £24 mill (?) last year.

Asking price now around half that . Good work Rudders / BR/ Congers or whoever 

I'm not so sure it was a good call by Rudders or BR. Just look at the state of him when he came here. Took him 2 months just to get half fit and when you think that we were paying around a €3mil loan fee then this signing has been poorly thought. Granted we did need an urgent RW player though.

1 hour ago, UHDrive said:

I'm not so sure it was a good call by Rudders or BR. Just look at the state of him when he came here. Took him 2 months just to get half fit and when you think that we were paying around a €3mil loan fee then this signing has been poorly thought. Granted we did need an urgent RW player though.

So we saved the club £20 mill by demanding an option rather than an outright transfer so that’s a cute move no ?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, UHDrive said:

Brilliant call by Rudkin to get him on a option to buy for a €3m loan fee. 

Under was rated one of the best young players in Europe three years a go. He could have came here and stormed it but alas he didn't and we're now not left with a €25m fee and an unwanted player with three to four years left on his contract.

it would be great to get most of our players on a loan fee with an option to buy and perhaps we wouldn't be left with a load of deadwood that can't be sold because the clubs that would have them can't afford their wages.

I was really excited about getting Under due to his pedigree and even the Turks on here bigging him up saying he's Turkey's best offensive player. Alas for one reason or another it didn't work out and we got off lightly in the end.

• Like 4

He's the type of player that would be great in a Man City squad for those games against the likes of Burnley and Brighton when you want to turn a 3-0 into a 5-0 when the opposition is already broken. But we dont have that luxury.