Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dirkster the Fox

Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall

6 hours ago, South Shire Fox said:

14 assists now to go with his 12 goals. Pretty decent numbers considering how many chances hes created for Daka to go and fluff

It's a very good season from him but Craig Bryson once scored 16 and got 14 assists in a single season at this level for Derby and he was never deemed too good for this division.

ย 

KDH still has a lot of faults, at a level below what would be expected of him and yet he's not really a young player anymore and the question mark is will his 1st touch or decision making on passing accurately drastically improve?

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

It's a very good season from him but Craig Bryson once scored 16 and got 14 assists in a single season at this level for Derby and he was never deemed too good for this division.

ย 

KDH still has a lot of faults, at a level below what would be expected of him and yet he's not really a young player anymore and the question mark is will his 1st touch or decision making on passing accurately drastically improve?

For me his area for improvement is aligned with Jeff Schlupp.

ย 

Very very gifted but doesn't seem to make the best of his talent mentally. Seems to overthink what he's doing and maked odd choices. Either he thinks too little or too much.

• Like 1

Just now, FLAN said:

Honestly think heโ€™s massively overrated by other clubs fans and pundits. As above he lacks quality in his technique far too often. I donโ€™t see anyone paying a huge fee for him. Taking nothing away from his influence on this season by the way.ย 

His technique is his strength in my opinion. It masks poor decision making in this division.

I mean Iโ€™m not sure what people are expecting but he has the most goal contributions for a non forward player in the division.ย 
If he gets sold Iโ€™m sure he will go on to have a solid career, he only had 3 goals and 4 assists in his last 2 seasons in the top flight.ย 
He wasnโ€™t a wonder kid coming through the ranks, so maybe he has overachieved for his early level of potential.

• Like 1