Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dirkster the Fox

Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

Can he please stop persistently diving please? He's actually a pretty robust and difficult to dispossess type player and yet he risks giving up the ball cheaply by looking for a foul all the while. Does my nut in.

Wonder who he learnt that from... 

3 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Can he please stop persistently diving please? He's actually a pretty robust and difficult to dispossess type player and yet he risks giving up the ball cheaply by looking for a foul all the while. Does my nut in.

Very Grealish like. Refs have clearly been told to look out for him doing it as well. 

46 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Getting a cheap penalty is our best hope for scoring at the moment.

He should be working on making his dives more realistic if anything!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Foxy-Lady said:

Hes actually NOT....ive known him for years and hes a thoroughly likeable, respectful and humble lad..

I’ve always thought he came across like that too. Honest decent lad.  Nowadays though it’s almost seen as the professional thing to do to win a penalty just as making a professional foul is seen as taking one for the team. It is what it is. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Foxy-Lady said:

Hes actually NOT....ive known him for years and hes a thoroughly likeable, respectful and humble lad..

I thought he has come across excellently in recent interviews. Met him after the Birmingham game and my boy made him laugh. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, hejammy said:

I mean that is just flipping shocking! Right out the Maddison closet that is! Ffs just wear a normal tux! 

Screenshot_20240414_220924_Instagram.thumb.jpg.6f609ca25b87fd5597fce1ad6d54018a.jpg

Is this the Soap awards looks like Eric Pollard and Adam Barlow either side of KDH

56 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

Everything I've heard from people who've encountered him supports this. He's apparently a very decent lad who is a genuine supporter as well as our best player. It's astonishing how some fans will take against one of our own on the basis of literally no evidence. 

In a nutshell !

1 hour ago, ClaphamFox said:

Everything I've heard from people who've encountered him supports this. He's apparently a very decent lad who is a genuine supporter as well as our best player. It's astonishing how some fans will take against one of our own on the basis of literally no evidence. 

I've heard the opposite from people at the club so swings and roundabouts...

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, majaco said:

This forum is a state. 

A talented player.  Committed to the club he supports.    Puts in a shift every game.   Has improved.   Plays on the front foot.  One of the league's top players.

But comments on here:  he's arrogant; his clothing choices are questionable;  he's average.

Good to see the positive posts but they are dissolved a bit by the toxicity.

Our issues seems to be the space the defence leaves partly because of the inverted full back and our difficulties in finishing-  as some have said, KDH is not a problem 

Man United fan but okay.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

At the start of the season a lot of the team were falling over at any tackle expecting to win fouls like in the prem. they stopped it quickly but it has crept back in for a few players again.

KDH is wasted when we play walking football as he has to control the ball while being marked, turning only one way. 

When Doyle gets the ball out quickly to him he can break away well and get Mavadidi into attacking areas. 

Edited by Richmondfox
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, ronnup said:

Still one of our most creative and dangerous players. Remarkable the stick he gets 

I agree. He's is also one of the few players we have who shows some passion and seems to care about HIS club. I'm not saying he doesn't make mistakes and he's certainly had a few games this season where he didn't really show up. (but who hasn't?)

But if our squad all had his heart and determination we would be promoted by now.

• Like 1

Why has this thread turned into a dick swinging contest of "who knows KDH more?". Embarrassing. Couldn't care less of what he's like as a person, lovely lad or not. He's a great player at this level, one we've produced! He's certain to be sold due to our circumstances whether we go up or not so just back the lad to get us promoted. That's all that matters.

17 hours ago, TheGoldenGod said:

Why has this thread turned into a dick swinging contest of "who knows KDH more?". Embarrassing. Couldn't care less of what he's like as a person, lovely lad or not. He's a great player at this level, one we've produced! He's certain to be sold due to our circumstances whether we go up or not so just back the lad to get us promoted. That's all that matters.

Youre probably right.....and if people want to make subjective comments about a players footballing ability and performances then that's ok with me as its all about opinions and that's what a football forum is about.

Not seen anyone claiming to say they "know KDH more"....i was simply correcting one poster for calling him "an arrogant bellend" when hes NOT. 

In your opinion, "you couldnt care less" which is up to you.....but just because football is more important in life to you than how people behave and treat others it doesn't mean that's the most important thing in everyone else's life.  

Personally i dont judge people by how good they are at football....i judge them by how they treat others which is the only reason i corrected the poster who called him "an arrogant bellend".

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Foxy-Lady said:

Youre probably right.....and if people want to make subjective comments about a players footballing ability and performances then that's ok with me as its all about opinions and that's what a football forum is about.

Not seen anyone claiming to say they "know KDH more"....i was simply correcting one poster for calling him "an arrogant bellend" when hes NOT. 

In your opinion, "you couldnt care less" which is up to you.....but just because football is more important in life to you than how people behave and treat others it doesn't mean that's the most important thing in everyone else's life.  

Personally i dont judge people by how good they are at football....i judge them by how they treat others which is the only reason i corrected the poster who called him "an arrogant bellend".

I think you've taken offence for a comment not aimed at yourself. It was to the people who claimed they knew him personally, some think he's a dick, some think he's nice. I don't think these people actually "know" him anyway which is why I think it's a bit bizarre. In the end his performance on the pitch is all that matters when we're talking about the future of our club.

• Like 2