Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dirkster the Fox

Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall

15 minutes ago, Koke said:

On a scale of academy products in the last decade he sits just above Hamza and just below Schlupp. Talent wise.

I won't comment on Schlupp as he was always underrated by our fans, and has gone on to be a decent PL player.

...but he's miles above Hamza! 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, James_lcfc said:

I won't comment on Schlupp as he was always underrated by our fans, and has gone on to be a decent PL player.

...but he's miles above Hamza! 

Agree he's miles above Hamza. I take that back.

I don't particularly rate Schlupp hut he's had a long Premier League career. I'm not sure KDH will have that.

9 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

Utter horseshi*

Tell me KDH is better than Chilwell and Barnes.  Please do. 

I accept he's a lot better than Hamza though.

Just now, Koke said:

But you weren't originally comparing to them. You've just changed the goal posts :) 

• Like 2

Just now, Chelmofox said:

But you weren't originally comparing to them. You've just changed the goal posts :) 

I was comparing all our academy boys in the last decade. KDH sits between Schlupp and Hanza 

3 minutes ago, Koke said:

Agree he's miles above Hamza. I take that back.

I don't particularly rate Schlupp hut he's had a long Premier League career. I'm not sure KDH will have that.

Fair enough.

He's at least at the same level as Schlupp in my opinion and should be playing in the PL.

One of those that's 'solid' at that level - Could be a squad player for a top half team, or even a good player for a bottom half one. That's where I think he's at anyway.

31 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

I mean more now he's got both Championship and Premier League exposure.

He played for Luton in the championship on Loan. Won a players player of the season. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Koke said:

Looks at the posts of chilwell before he left, was underrated here. Barnes was panned also in the last 18 months before leaving. 
Although injury has scuppered his short term success since.

KDH will go on to have a lot better career than Jeff Schlupp.

Given that KDH, was a late bloomer sometimes fans just expect too much.

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Koke said:

On a scale of academy products in the last decade he sits just above Hamza and just below Schlupp. Talent wise.

Jeff Schlupp would be working in Tescos right now if he wasn't blessed with athleticism. Not a chance is he a better academy product then KDH, long term Prem bench warmer or not

Edited by South Shire Fox
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, South Shire Fox said:

Jeff Schlupp would be working in Tescos right now if he wasn't blessed with athleticism. Not a chance is he a better academy product then KDH, long term Prem bench warmer or not

If my aunt had bollocks she’d be my uncle, but he does and hasn’t played out of the premier league since getting promoted with us in 2014 playing 250+ games

• Like 2

14 hours ago, South Shire Fox said:

There's a lot of ways of looking at this, ultimately a lot of it is subjective. At the same age KDH is now for example, Jeff had won the Championship and the Prem. KDH got relegated and might limp over the line to win the Championship. 

But KDH probably has a higher ceiling for sure.

As much as I liked the Schlupperman, KDH is streets ahead of him ability-wise. Jeff could play his whole career in the Championship and not get 25 goal contributions. Remember, he failed as a striker, then failed as a winger, before finally finding a home as an ok-ish fullback. Yes, he's racked up a lot of appearances for Palace in the Prem, but basically only as a utility squad player, filling in here and there and just doing a job when others haven't been available.