Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dirkster the Fox

Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall

1 minute ago, Leicesterpool said:

Dewsbury hall to brighton is leaving like quitting your job as a Doctor to getting a job in a burger van.

Hahaha this is actually happening more and more. People leaving high flying corporate jobs to run street food outlets.

The woman who set up Bleecker Street Burger (the best burger around IMO) in London was a lawyer back in NYC and fcuked it off to move to London and sell scran. 

So maybe KDH fancies smashing a few patties.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Happy Fox said:

Only one of our players makes the list lol Leeds love in continues.

Well they would have won the league if you take out August and anytime that they loss?!

I might be grumpy today and obviously didn’t watch Ipswich much but Hutchinson over Fatawu as a nomination? 🤷🏻‍♂️

6 hours ago, Leicesterpool said:

Dewsbury hall to brighton is leaving like quitting your job as a Doctor to getting a job in a burger van.

Be real mate they're a much more appealing club than us as it stands and sadly a step up. It feels weird but history is just that history.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Hahaha this is actually happening more and more. People leaving high flying corporate jobs to run street food outlets.

The woman who set up Bleecker Street Burger (the best burger around IMO) in London was a lawyer back in NYC and fcuked it off to move to London and sell scran. 

Bloody hell , I read the last line and thought it said panties.

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Be real mate they're a much more appealing club than us as it stands and sadly a step up. It feels weird but history is just that history.

Not exactly a progressioning club. There not expected to challenge for Europe. A Newcastle, Villa and maybe even Man Utd i can understand. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

I’m in London in a few weeks and was going to ask about any tips for best burgers/pizza. Didn’t know which thread was best, this one seems as good as any. Any recommendations mate?

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

I’m in London in a few weeks and was going to ask about any tips for best burgers/pizza. Didn’t know which thread was best, this one seems as good as any. Any recommendations mate?

You simply must get over to The Chancellors in Hammersmith for the pizza they sell there (Crisp Pizza W6). Now this gaff is ridiculously popular and it's not always that easy to guarantee turning up and getting pizza but if you Google them you'll be able to plan it. It is the best pizza I've ever eaten in this country.

Burgers I'd either go Bleecker St, Meat Liquor (more the experience of the place as well as excellent scran) or Black Bear. Most of these have multiple locations across London. Meat Liquors best venue is near Oxford Circus though.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

You simply must get over to The Chancellors in Hammersmith for the pizza they sell there (Crisp Pizza W6). Now this gaff is ridiculously popular and it's not always that easy to guarantee turning up and getting pizza but if you Google them you'll be able to plan it. It is the best pizza I've ever eaten in this country.

Burgers I'd either go Bleecker St, Meat Liquor (more the experience of the place as well as excellent scran) or Black Bear. Most of these have multiple locations across London. Meat Liquors best venue is near Oxford Circus though.

Nice one we were thinking crisp pizza but was concerned about not getting in. We are there on a Sunday. 

8 hours ago, Unabomber said:

Nice one we were thinking crisp pizza but was concerned about not getting in. We are there on a Sunday. 

As long as Fulham aren't at home when you're there then you should be good.

On 16/05/2024 at 13:40, Ric Flair said:

no homo:ph34r:

• 3 weeks later...