Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Group A: Turkey, Italy, Wales, Switzerland

10 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

Yes but then we won’t see any in the next 8. Ive actually been quite disappointed in the lack of players in the Euros. (Although there’s none that I think should be included). It’s just the way the fixtures have fallen has made it a very Leicester heavy start to the tournament.

To be fair Barnes, Justin, Maddison, Ricardo all had their chances ruined by injury, Evans didn’t qualify and Fofana will be an absolute star come the next Euros.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, lnkstern said:

Excellent!

ESPN have Kasey Keller as an in-studio commentator for Euro 2020.  Good to see him.

But not so good hearing Mark Clattenburg as co-comm piped in to offer his "insight" on every ref's call.  :revenge: 

That wide-body in the studio with Kasey and Chris Coleman is no bargain either.  She's got a deeper baritone than either of them.

IMG_0713.jpg.4fd8e81905e88979e0da6348fc573375.jpg

Wales have set up totally wrong so far. You cannot come to this tournament and just sit back and try not to lose. 
Wales have some good attacking players who have shown very little so far due to the mentality and the set up

Now they must get forward and actually have a go 

6 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Bale literally doesn’t give a shot anymore. Ambling around the field like Pogba. 

Absolutely right. Lazy as fook these days 

Completely different mentality to the likes of Ronaldo who you know will be running round like a mad thing for Portugal. 
I guess that’s why Madrid want him out 

Edited by Col city fan

I was about to say Moore looks completely out of his depth at this level (he plays in the Championship after all) then he scores. Still doesn't change that opinion. Even Robson Kanu was better. 

Just now, Koke said:

I was about to say Moore looks completely out of his depth at this level (he plays in the Championship after all) then he scores. Still doesn't change that opinion. Even Robson Kanu was better. 

Sorry pal but this is a load of rubbish from someone that doesn't watch Wales play (I can't blame you, I wouldn't if I didn't have to.)

Moore has already scored more in, what, eighteen months of an international career than HRK ever has.

Kanu have us to of the most important goals in our history and I'll always be thankful for that goal vs Belgium but he's otherwise complete muck. 

Moore is exactly what you think he is, an old school lanky target man. But he gives us a dimension that you don't usually see at this level and he means we've always got a chance to knick goals, even when Bale and Ramsey are inevitably injured and there's absolutely no creativity in the team. 

We wouldn't even be at this tournament if it wasn't for lumping it long to Moore.