Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Group A: Turkey, Italy, Wales, Switzerland

4 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

Finners, you've unblocked me :) Respected your explanation for why, by the way.

FWIW I haven't lol

I occasionally take a glance at what people I've blocked have said. 

I've even glanced at a couple of Col's posts in this thread and promptly regretted it when my blood pressure immediately went up due to the sheer fvcking stupidity of it. 

Edited by Finnegan
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, Finnegan said:

FWIW I haven't lol

I've even glanced at a couple of Col's posts in this thread and promptly regretted it when my blood pressure immediately went up due to the sheer fvcking stupidity of it. 

I do similar - but it's good to say hi again anyway.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

I guess this probably answers those who wonder why we paid so much for a reserve keeper. 

It definitely answers them.

It just won't shut them up.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Tbf to Sav, he'd probably have about 70/80 caps as a starter if he hadn't "retired" in protest to John Toshack getting the job. I'm actually surprised King made it to 50, he was always a bit part player for Wales, I'd be a bit surprised if he started more than half of those. 

Oh and Sav actually is Welsh. 

I know, I was only messing. You can't knock his enthusiasm for it and he wasn't overly biased today (unlike Carragher or Neville are on Sky) and pretty fair.

14 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

FWIW I haven't lol

I had it spot on Harry

As soon as Wales had a go they looked totally different. 
And Bale IS a totally lazy fooker these days

That said, I was shouting for Wales throughout. I’m in the camp of wanting to see all the Brits do well

👍

Edited by Col city fan

1 hour ago, KingsX said:

But not so good hearing Mark Clattenburg as co-comm piped in to offer his "insight" on every ref's call.  :revenge: 

That wide-body in the studio with Kasey and Chris Coleman is no bargain either.  She's got a deeper baritone than either of them.

IMG_0713.jpg.4fd8e81905e88979e0da6348fc573375.jpg

I take it all back,  This ESPN coverage is Fuchsin' awesome !!

IMG_0714.jpg.06209b97fa353ddeb052d4d8669f3fc3.jpg

and we are massive ...

30 minutes ago, Corky said:

I know, I was only messing. You can't knock his enthusiasm for it and he wasn't overly biased today (unlike Carragher or Neville are on Sky) and pretty fair.

I don't think Savage ever is if I'm honest. I genuinely think he's pretty impartial most of the time.

I understand why people don't like his general personality but he's definitely a pretty honest pundit. 

I prefer him to a lot of more established "experts" who are taken more seriously. 

• Like 2

Quite enjoyed that game. Wasn’t surprised with how it unfolded, Danny Ward kept Wales in the game and at 1-0 even when you dominate it’s never done and dusted. Wales will be delighted with that point, especially with Turkey losing last night, but more importantly it stops Switzerland getting any extra advantage with the tougher two group games coming up. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I don't think Savage ever is if I'm honest. I genuinely think he's pretty impartial most of the time.

I understand why people don't like his general personality but he's definitely a pretty honest pundit. 

I prefer him to a lot of more established "experts" who are taken more seriously. 

People will have a dislike to him because of he he was on the pitch. When if you listen he actually talks a lot of sense, is very impartial and is up to scratch with the modern game. 

• Like 2

Very pleased with the point in the end. Switzerland were far better than us for an hour or more. Embolo was excellent Then we picked up our game, got the Moore equaliser and looked the better team for the last 20 odd minutes despite the VAR non goal. Danny Ward was simply immense. Should raise our confidence for the Turkey clash. 

2 hours ago, Bert said:

Quite enjoyed that game. Wasn’t surprised with how it unfolded, Danny Ward kept Wales in the game and at 1-0 even when you dominate it’s never done and dusted. Wales will be delighted with that point, especially with Turkey losing last night, but more importantly it stops Switzerland getting any extra advantage with the tougher two group games coming up. 

Don't think Turkey are any better than Switzerland, certainly not on last night's showing. 

13 minutes ago, Nalis said:

When does he officially stop becoming our player? 1 July?

He ain't coming back so it doesn't matter anyway. Just thought I'd say because he got alot of comments in the Italy game and it's interesting ...

Demiral dropped too, rightly imo

10 minutes ago, Jaspa said:

He ain't coming back so it doesn't matter anyway. Just thought I'd say because he got alot of comments in the Italy game and it's interesting ...

Demiral dropped too, rightly imo

Sorry, wasnt having a go,  was just wondering as I saw him listed as a Leicester player on a few teamsheets and wasnt sure as I thought he'd be listed as Roma player.

But as you say its irrelevant anyway, just me being a pedantic bastard.

Will be interesting to see how he does for sure anyway.