Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Group A: Turkey, Italy, Wales, Switzerland

1 minute ago, Walkers said:

Was this Euros originally meant to be played with certain nations playing a good number of their games at home, or has the pandemic forced UEFA's hand a bit?

Should have just been played in England. I have no idea what is going on here,

• Like 1

Guest StevieLynex
18 minutes ago, irishfoxkev said:

Turkey in danger of been totally battered here....seem to be suffering from stage fright with nothing working for them and Italy winning every 50//50 and loose balls 

Hope they aren't roasted

4 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

Turkey should just go home. You cant go to the euros and do this. Why bother playing?

I think people are being a bit overly harsh to Turkey. 

They're playing one of the best teams in the world who have been in terrific form. Italy might not be flashy and showy but they're ridiculously fit, they graft, they smother, they press. They'd have made almost anyone look shit tonight. 

4 minutes ago, Walkers said:

Was this Euros originally meant to be played with certain nations playing a good number of their games at home, or has the pandemic forced UEFA's hand a bit?

Was meant to be 12 different cities wasn’t it? 

6 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I mean, probably. All depends on Rambo and Bale. We haven't had Bale fit and in this sort of form in years and Ramsey hasn't really done it since the last Euros. 

They're our only real creator and scorer so if they're naff or unfit we won't actually score against anyone. 

Without them we're horrifically boring to watch. Just park the bus and lump it at our eight foot tall championship striker like we're Northern Ireland or something. 

You'd have good money on Wales Switzerland being the most boring game of the Euros if England weren't in it. 

The Welsh have got a very very dodgy defence. Chris Gunter for instance... 😩

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

They're playing one of the best teams in the world who have been in terrific form. Italy might not be flashy and showy but they're ridiculously fit, they graft, they smother, they press. They'd have made almost anyone look shit tonight. 

They’ve not laid a glove on them, it doesn’t even look like they’re trying finners. For all the pre tournament hype, they’ve looked really poor 

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Might get 6 here lol