Jump to content
Mark

Group E: Spain, Sweden, Poland, Slovakia

Recommended Posts

e.thumb.png.7fdd637c07d2aa478ef34596c055118e.png

 

Monday, June 14

Group E: Poland vs Slovakia (5pm, ITV)
Group E: Spain vs Sweden (8pm BBC)

 

Friday, June 18

Group E: Sweden vs Slovakia (2pm, BBC)

 

Saturday, June 19

Group E: Spain vs Poland (8pm, BBC)

 

Wednesday 23 June

Group E: Slovakia vs Spain (5pm, ITV)
Group E: Sweden vs Poland (5pm, ITV)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

Brother in law is Polish so I’ll be following them with interest. So they have a chance to get out this group tho?

I'm pulling for them as my half sisters are half Polish. Not that they give a fuch about this tournament nor are they really very Polish lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

It's a shame that Spain have all three at home, because I think on neutral grounds they're in real danger of not winning the group.

Their squad is really average.

 

I'm always interested to see Lewandowski but it's a shame he hasn't got quality around him like he has at Bayern.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/06/2021 at 01:15, Dan LCFC said:

It's a shame that Spain have all three at home, because I think on neutral grounds they're in real danger of not winning the group.

I’m unsure about this Spanish side I’m not sure it is that great… but we will see for sure. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Koke said:

 

They're very boring. 

They've lacked talent, so I think they have an excuse for being an 'efficient' side.
Still, Zlatan has provided some very memorable moments in the past.
In truth, not many international sides are exciting to watch. Who do you like to watch?

Edited by shen
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Emma Hayes might well be the most uninspired choice of pundit for a major international tournament in history. 

 

Hasn't ever played football semi professionally let alone professionally or for a country.

 

Hasn't even ever managed a national team. Has literally the same amount of experience of an international major tournament as any fan. 

 

Absolutely countless former pros, both men and women, from all all over Europe, fully fluent in English, have represented their country's at the Euros. They seriously couldn't find one? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, shen said:

They've lacked talent, so I think they have an excuse for being an 'efficient' side.
Still, Zlatan has provided some very memorable moments in the past.
In truth, not many international sides are exciting to watch. Who do you like to watch?

 

Your last point is correct but my criticism is more about their style. They are very pragmatic and conservative every tournament. Also, other than Zlatan I can't think of many, if any, Swedish players that have excited me. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Koke said:

 

Your last point is correct but my criticism is more about their style. They are very pragmatic and conservative every tournament. Also, other than Zlatan I can't think of many, if any, Swedish players that have excited me. 

Kåmark!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Koke said:

 

Your last point is correct but my criticism is more about their style. They are very pragmatic and conservative every tournament. Also, other than Zlatan I can't think of many, if any, Swedish players that have excited me. 

I enjoyed Brolin, Dahlin, Ljungberg, Elmander and 'Henke' Larsson back in the day. But I don't know how old/young you are.
Was looking forward to seeing Kulusevski as I don't watch much Italian football.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Emma Hayes might well be the most uninspired choice of pundit for a major international tournament in history. 

 

Hasn't ever played football semi professionally let alone professionally or for a country.

 

Hasn't even ever managed a national team. Has literally the same amount of experience of an international major tournament as any fan. 

 

Absolutely countless former pros, both men and women, from all all over Europe, fully fluent in English, have represented their country's at the Euros. They seriously couldn't find one? 

Apparently Szczesny should do better from a shot that got deflected in to the post and came off the back of his head lol 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...