Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Group E: Spain, Sweden, Poland, Slovakia

3 minutes ago, David Hankey said:

Szczesny mucked up. Another goalkeeping schoolboy error, second of the afternoon.

It got deflected at close range on to the post. What else could he do?

All the talk will be about that but nothing about the amateur defending allowing Mak an open run on to the goal...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

All the talk will be about that but nothing about the amateur defending allowing Mak an open run on to the goal...

I need to see it again to be sure, but I do feel Szczesny is getting unfair criticism for that goal.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, StanSP said:

The fact he made Knockaert look like Usain Bolt as he shambled his way towards goal was frankly embarrassing to Poland. 

5 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

Feel like Poland will still win this.

In my dreams we're winning this but I just cant see it lol 

Maybe if Sousa brings Swiderski (Paok Saloniki) on we could have a slim chance of 1-1 he's a tall lad,could find himself on the receiving end of a cross nod it to Lewy or have a go himself. I can see Slovakia gaining confidence with every minute and our Polish wood breaking into splinters.

Of course Fabianski is better than Szczesny any day of the week. Sadly Poland managers tend to see the club names when picking goalies so Juventus gets the nod over WHam

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Emma Hayes might well be the most uninspired choice of pundit for a major international tournament in history. 

Hasn't ever played football semi professionally let alone professionally or for a country.

Hasn't even ever managed a national team. Has literally the same amount of experience of an international major tournament as any fan. 

Absolutely countless former pros, both men and women, from all all over Europe, fully fluent in English, have represented their country's at the Euros. They seriously couldn't find one? 

Seems to be getting praised for her comments on Twitter mind you.

Really not been impressed with Poland at all so far. For a team with some decent players they're making a pigs ear out of what should be their easiest match of the tournament. 

8 minutes ago, Collymore said:

Paulo Sousa should be setting up everything for Lewandowski to be given as many chances as possible. Seems like it's the same clueless Paulo who got us hammered 7-0 that time V Ipswich!  

100% this. As Scotland did with Andy Robertson, if you have a star man like that use him as much as possible!