Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Wales v Denmark - 26 June - 17:00 - Amsterdam Arena

That's a fvcking disgrace. 

Exactly what I'm talking about. Dolberg has spent the whole game so far jumping on the floor getting free kicks. 

In the last thirty seconds, Kieffer Moore gets pushed over in exactly the same way and the ref ignores it, then he gets booked for accidentally gently bumping in to someone after winning a header. 

The man is a ref magnet it's ridiculous. Can't get away with anything. 

Just now, UniFox21 said:

He's given some weird decisions.

Wouldn't say all to Denmark though, that Ward decision a minute ago for Instance 

Every keeper in the world gets that decision. You're not allowed to go anywhere near a keeper tbh. 

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

Exactly what I'm talking about. Dolberg has spent the whole game so far jumping on the floor getting free kicks. 

In the last thirty seconds, Kieffer Moore gets pushed over in exactly the same way and the ref ignores it, then he gets booked for accidentally gently bumping in to someone after winning a header. 

To be fair, Rodon has spent more time wrestling Dolberg than actually playing football :P

3 minutes ago, shen said:

To be fair, Rodon has spent more time wrestling Dolberg than actually playing football :P

Exactly. There was a moment after Ward saved the Dolberg flick at the near post and I think it Rodon just put his hand to Dolbergs chest and threw him to the floor. That's a nailed on yellow, nothing given. You can manhandle players off the ball.

Edited by Facecloth

Just now, shen said:

Narh I'm sorry but Rodon hasn't touched Dolberg any more than any other centre half on any other target man in the world.

Can you imagine telling Martin Keown and Alan Shearer that they weren't allowed to grapple a bit with each other under a high ball? Jesus. 

Every time Dolberg feels any hand on him, and it's a contact sport let's remember we're not playing Basketball, he jumps on the floor knowing full well he'll get a free kick. 

Rodon has done nothing excessive to him. For the record, I wouldn't give a free kick for any of the numerous times Moore has been blatantly shoved over by Kjaer and Vestergard either, it's just jostling. But I do want consistency. 

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Every keeper in the world gets that decision. You're not allowed to go anywhere near a keeper tbh. 

Bizarre how keepers are so protected, that when Lloris punches the Portuguese played he was half given benefit of the doubt by Comms. 

1 minute ago, Facecloth said:

Rodon just put his hand to Dolbergs chest and threw him to the floor

I mean this is just rubbish. Rodon had his hands on him just as any centre half would on a forward he's marking and Dolberg just rolled to the ground and bought a free kick. 

Edited by Finnegan

4 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

No yellow. Moore's arm didn't make any movement towards the Dane. Needs to be a way to cancel yellows post match if it means a player missing the next match. Poor. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, UniFox21 said:

Bizarre how keepers are so protected, that when Lloris punches the Portuguese played he was half given benefit of the doubt by Comms. 

Lloris should have been sent off. Completely. 

Just now, Finnegan said:

I mean this is just rubbish. Rodon had his hands on him just as any centre half would on a forward he's marking and Dolberg just rolled to the ground and bought a free kick. 

Nah it was another incident after the ball had gone out and the ref didn't even notice it.  Proper shove to the ground, replay of the preceeding incident cut off just as he was shoving him.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

Narh I'm sorry but Rodon hasn't touched Dolberg any more than any other centre half on any other target man in the world.

Can you imagine telling Martin Keown and Alan Shearer that they weren't allowed to grapple a bit with each other under a high ball? Jesus. 

Every time Dolberg feels any hand on him, and it's a contact sport let's remember we're not playing Basketball, he jumps on the floor knowing full well he'll get a free kick. 

Rodon has done nothing excessive to him. For the record, I wouldn't give a free kick for any of the numerous times Moore has been blatantly shoved over by Kjaer and Vestergard either, it's just jostling. But I do want consistency. 

I don't mind if AC, Kjær or Vestergaard get fouls given against them for manhandling Moore. For the record, I agree that he gets nothing from the ref.

But Rodon's yellow was perfectly fine. He wrestled Dolberg to the ground stopping the counter.

Just now, Finnegan said:

It was after the ball had gone, he wasn't marking him. It was actually Mepham, my mistake. The balls gone out for a goal kick. You can't shove players over like that off the ball, it's how scraps start. It's a nailed on yellow. 

• Like 1