Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Christmas Dinner - Scheduled for the 25th December

1 minute ago, tom27111 said:

Need to try new things and mix it up, otherwise it's just the same boring stuff.

Although, I'd say we have a roast nearly every Sunday and I rotate between things you'd have on a Christmas dinner.

Sometimes, if I fancy lamb, nobody else eats it, so they'll have pigs in blankets as the meat.

Do you have Yorkshire puddings on Christmas Day?

6 hours ago, Jattdogg said:

Curry lamb, geera and peas basmati rice, rotis, beef kebabs, tandoori chicken, aloo gobi, vege samosas, mango shakes, galub jamun, kheer, salad of some sort. 

I'd be fat c word if this comes anywhere close to fruition but my dream menu lol

That sounds lovely, although i'd probably pass on the mango shakes, but the rest of it yummy 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Lako42 said:

You can't replace sausage meat with a lean non fatty cut like pork loin you ****ing nutter 

I've made the ultimate sausage roll with it it a couple of times.

Basically a pork Wellington. 

It was sensational. 

I'd happily have the beef version, but the uncultured swines that I live with wouldn't eat it.

1 hour ago, tom27111 said:

I've made the ultimate sausage roll with it it a couple of times.

Basically a pork Wellington. 

It was sensational. 

I'd happily have the beef version, but the uncultured swines that I live with wouldn't eat it.

You can't make any type of sausage roll without some kind of sausagemeat, it's a pork roll otherwise lol

• Like 1