Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Golden Fox

Football Kits 2022/23

5 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

Actually think both the France efforts are the best of the lot. England away is decent, Brazil home is great and Poland have a decent pair. Rest are awful, no idea how they’ve fvcked up a Holland shirt 

Yeah Holland definitely the worst, Portugal just a real lack of effort/care

I need some advice please as I know fvck all about replica shirts...

My 13 year old wants a PSG top (no idea why - but he does) and a quick Google search says they're about £75 so fvck that.

I've spotted this cheap version for £30 but no clue if it'll be a shite knock off - any thoughts?

https://www.soccerlord.se/product/psg-home-football-shirt-22-23/

Or does anyone know of other sites for replica shirts where you don't pay top dollar?

Thanks,

OK, so even I have my limits... Newcraighall Leith Victoria - an amateur team based in Edinburgh have released the following one-off kits:

image.png.72cd175e5eb0e97f84ab658238c98042.pngimage.png.e72b950554ee15a59552e602e178f3fc.png

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2022/09/insane-newcraighall-leith-22-23-tennents-kit.html

A clear distasteful money-grab - esepcially when you look at what their normal home kit is:

image.png.6523a3fedcc3c827236c7728528906a4.png

• Haha 1

On 21/09/2022 at 15:56, Izzy said:

I need some advice please as I know fvck all about replica shirts...

My 13 year old wants a PSG top (no idea why - but he does) and a quick Google search says they're about £75 so fvck that.

I've spotted this cheap version for £30 but no clue if it'll be a shite knock off - any thoughts?

https://www.soccerlord.se/product/psg-home-football-shirt-22-23/

Or does anyone know of other sites for replica shirts where you don't pay top dollar?

Thanks,

Would be a knock off for sure mate. Regarding other sites where you don’t pay top dollar, unfortunate PSG shirts do tend to be around the price you mentioned and I think you would struggle to get a real one much cheaper.

I hope you and your family are doing well anyway.

Edited by Costock_Fox
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Would be a knock off for sure mate. Regarding other sites where you don’t pay top dollar, unfortunate PSG shirts do tend to be around the price you mentioned and I think you would struggle to get a real one much cheaper.

I hope you and your family are doing well anyway.

Cheers mate.

We're all fair to middling thanks - hope life is O.K. with you too buddy :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...