Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Buzzell

Lucas Digne

For a 17 million pound fee he will be a good signing. Thomas has played well recently but I do think another left back is needed. Ricardo, JJ, we just do not know how they will come back from the injuries they have had. Digne is proven in the league, called up for the national side and just my opinion but I think he will improve us. If Newcastle are in for him, he will want silly wages which will be the issue. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, davieG said:

Would he even be able to be included in the named squads, you bring someone in like him and you need to drop someone out.

Benkovic could drop out, his not going to be used.

Still think there is more chance of him ending up at Chelsea or Newcastle 

6 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Agree, Chelsea have been unable to recall Emerson, so will need a left back. Digne actually ticks a lot of boxes for them. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Sly said:

Agree, Chelsea have been unable to recall Emerson, so will need a left back. Digne actually ticks a lot of boxes for them. 

Also I Just can't see us splashing the money it would require to get him for a short term fix.

Paying big money for a 28 year old doesn't really fit our recruitment strategy.

The only time we have done that recently is with Vestiggard and that's enough to put anyone off.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, coolhandfox said:

Not if we get someone in to cover the CB role.

4 minutes ago, davieG said:

Not if we get someone in to cover the CB role.

digne covers CB as well. It would be the leicester way to get someone in who could cover several positions instead of experts in the position we need…

Just now, MPH said:

digne covers CB as well. It would be the leicester way to get someone in who could cover several positions instead of experts in the position we need…

We've got Bertrand who can do that. :teehee:

• Haha 2

It's for the best if we miss out on this one. Ever since seeing fonejacker, I've always referred to his name in the style of Mr Doovde, and called him LucadeDigne, and I'm not sure I could handle hanving to explain that to everyone I talk to about our games all the time.