Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Maddison

2 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Probably looking at around £90-£100m for both

If we let them both go and with Vardy and Evans nearing the end, we will be battling relegation next season. It won't happen of course but the hacks need copy.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, 5waller5 said:

I absolutely want to keep Madders and Youri.

But if we got a combined £150m for the two it would give us the funds for the 5-6 players BR wants to refresh the squad with? 

Would it? We need to reduce the wage bill by quite a bit with these new regulations coming in, I’m not convinced we’re going out and get some big money replacements.

3 minutes ago, 5waller5 said:

£55-£60 Youri?

£80 ish Madders?

a bit of competition to push one or both up a few mill and we’re there. 

Although I agree £150m is optimistic, it might be a case of meet the valuation or no sale for JM at least

Probably get about half that for Youri

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sampson said:

Would it? We need to reduce the wage bill by quite a bit with these new regulations coming in, I’m not convinced we’re going out and get some big money replacements.

I don’t know the ins and outs of these regs … just going off the squad refresh statements from BR. £30m buys a lot of player from the wider world and at a way lower starting contract than JM / YT are on now?

5 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

....don't they tell you to go through and clean up your old posts!!!

These are the ramblings of a 15 year old and does not come across well. Pretty offensive and ill advised comments!!

And the fact Bale went on to win 4 champions leagues and Wiltshire’s now playing in Denmark!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, 5waller5 said:

I absolutely want to keep Madders and Youri.

But if we got a combined £150m for the two it would give us the funds for the 5-6 players BR wants to refresh the squad with? 

Even if we got 100m for Maddison, we're not going to get 50m for Tielemans because quite frankly, he's not worth it and, due to a combination of his current contract and form,it could be considerably less.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Spurs sporting journalist wants them to sign him now that Youri is playing so poor.

The London sporting journalists seem to hate us have you great players, you don't see them chasing after players from the top 4 teams

Because they can get big views by linking them to Leicester players where its more believable they will join Arsenal/Spurs. The Arsenal friendly media had their whole fan base convinced that Maddison was a done deal last summer and strung them along for months - they never even made an offer for him!

If they ran a story linking Arsenal/Spurs to Mo Salah or De Bruyne, no one would believe it. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

If Tielemans is going then Maddison isn't. Can see a new contract coming with him being sold in 12-24 months though.

I can see them both going, plus maybe Soy, to fund a rebuild

• Like 1

On 10/04/2022 at 09:37, jonthefox said:

If true i can see him going. He seems like the sort that would be attracted by London life and the profile it would bring. 

Like he wanted London life when he turned spuds down before I suppose.

2 hours ago, Dahnsouff said:

I can see them both going, plus maybe Soy, to fund a rebuild

We're going to have to rebuild more than one area if we let all of them go. 

We already need to look at centerback and striking options. (Plus right wing)

Totally rebuilding in the wrong place.