Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcsnow

Other clubs transfer news

2 hours ago, CloudFox said:

Is Tchouameni really worth €80m+? It blows my mind that Real Madrid have paid more for him than Man City paid for Haaland.

I get that there was a release clause for Haaaland, but still...transfer fees are way out of hand. We seem to have skipped from 40m ish fees being common to 80m fees. What happened to the 50-70m fees??

Won't be all upfront and a lot will be bonuses/clauses/spread over his contract. 

Similar to pepe to arsenal as they are paying the transfer fee over 5 years. A lot do this for the banking books.

• Like 1

On 06/06/2022 at 20:35, DanNDH88 said:

Nah he definitely doesn’t have the work rate for that team. Firminio and Jota are like blue arsed flies they never stop running. 

I think Mane has not  fallen off quite a lot over with no opposition player within a yard of him so much  recently. He doesn’t seem that explosive anymore and doesn’t seem to work on the wing. 

To be better than City they defo need a midfielder who scores goals regularly cos Keita is dog shit and the rest barely score. 

Kane would be absolutely perfect for them, I imagine Salah is seeing out his contract so he can get a big pay rise at the end of it so they definitely need an out and our goal scorer. 

Wouldn’t be surprised to see them go for Barnes at some point I think he’d be great for them under Klopp. He’s already better than what Mane was for Southampton IMO. 

mostly agree with this but a little tweakage applied :thumbup:

Doubt we would have offered a 4 year deal, when he is about to turn 30

Evans had just turned 30 and got a 3 year deal when we signed him

Also wouldn’t be surprised if Everton have offered about £100k a week as well

29 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Doubt we would have offered a 4 year deal, when he is about to turn 30

Evans had just turned 30 and got a 3 year deal when we signed him

Also wouldn’t be surprised if Everton have offered about £100k a week as well

Hell, if we'd have brought him last year we would only be left with 1 more years contract than we currently have with Vestergaard 🤔

Don't usually like to give Brighton any credit but Julio Enciso is potentially a class signing for them. 

Also Southampton signing that highly rated academy keeper from Man City for £11m is further insight in to the potential plan we may follow when Martyn Glover gets here of signing very talented academy players from big clubs who want 1st team football.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Don't usually like to give Brighton any credit but Julio Enciso is potentially a class signing for them. 

Also Southampton signing that highly rated academy keeper from Man City for £11m is further insight in to the potential plan we may follow when Martyn Glover gets here of signing very talented academy players from big clubs who want 1st team football.

Well I am all for that, this to supplement our own academy players would be the ideal, and feels in some way a welcome reverting to type

We are a big club and other big clubs will not be helping us out by letting us have their talented young players cheap. Over the last six years our success has made us a big player in European football and that means we will not be getting a helping hand from our rivals.

5 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Do we even recruit in South America? Missed opportunity…

1 hour ago, Foxxed said:

Imagine if Forest get in a transfer or two and all we’ve done try to sell Tielemans before he goes on a free next season.

They are buying Vestergaard and Perez. Feel better?

1 hour ago, Dahnsouff said:

They are buying Vestergaard and Perez. Feel better?

In this amphetamine-enduced dream does N'golo come back on a free to help us life the Champions League?

4 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

In this amphetamine-enduced dream does N'golo come back on a free to help us life the Champions League?

He is driving up to Seagrave in his mini with the Champions League music on full volume as we speak

10 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

I reckon your dislike for Brighton comes from them signing players you like 😂 Enciso was always going to end up there, hadn't they almost done a deal in Jan. Sensational deal for them though, definitely worth the punt.

Edited by Tommy Fresh
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Tommy Fresh said:

I reckon your dislike for Brighton comes from them signing players you like 😂 Enciso was always going to end up there, hadn't they almost done a deal in Jan. Sensational deal for them though, definitely worth the punt.

Haha this is the 1st signing I rate off the bat. Lamptey is class and Trossard has developed in to a reliable player but not fussed about the rest.

10 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

If we ever scout South America then Marcos Leonardo is the one

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Sandwhale said:

Marquinhos for £3m is a steal, surprised he's gone that cheap as he's very highly rated. Left footed RW 😫😫😫

• Sad 3