Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcsnow

Other clubs transfer news

3 hours ago, Gravel said:

Forest being linked with Slimani! 

Surely it would be a general car crash but sod's law he would come to the KP and score a rare as rocking horse shit goal against us.

When I saw the headline "Forest interested in Leicester flop" I was scared they were moving for Perez.

21 hours ago, Pliskin said:

Surely the saga of Paul Pogba has to go down as one of United’s/ premier leagues most pathetic transfer moves ever? Allow him to leave as a young player, resign him years later for obscenely over exaggerated fee, and then let him leave once his contract expires with little reward…..

Honking business that. 

Try telling his agent that!

Another ex-Marsch player being brought in by Leeds.  They sure aren't acting like they're firing him anytime soon.

Fabrizio Romano
@FabrizioRomano
·
35m
Rasmus Kristensen, one step away from joining Leeds. The agreement with RB Salzburg is now close as Jesse Marsch wants him as new righ back. 🤝 #LUFC

Tuesday’s opening bid around €10m now set to be accepted ⤵️

45 minutes ago, kingfox said:

West Ham signing a left sided centre back, @NasPb will be disappointed by this one

Ffs, he's excellent both for my national team and rennes. Another missed opportunity! Regardless maybe we need someone just a bit younger though 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, JimJams said:

Rumour mill has Arsenal offering Jesus 200k a week. If true you'd imagine that's going to have an effect on any purchase if Youri.

Arsenal do pay big wages .

if true then if I’m in youri’s team then I’m asking for the same for my client.  

The scousers are throwing their dummies out the pram at Bayern trying to low ball them, forgetting they did the exact same with Thiago 2 seasons ago! Will probably end up getting 30-35m for him. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, turlo said:

The scousers are throwing their dummies out the pram at Bayern trying to low ball them, forgetting they did the exact same with Thiago 2 seasons ago! Will probably end up getting 30-35m for him. 

But you’re forgetting that the transfer TO liverpool means more ……

5 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

anyone know why mane wants to leave? it seems a little odd to me. Liverpool are in the top 3 clubs in world football right now. 

I reckon its just succession planning as they have Diaz now, so Mane go can without any great loss and get a bit of cash for the next replacement. They seem to be behaving quite astutely recently.

13 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

I reckon its just succession planning as they have Diaz now, so Mane go can without any great loss and get a bit of cash for the next replacement. They seem to be behaving quite astutely recently.

i feel like mane is the most under appreciated player in that side by a considerable distance.  Maybe he’s got the neymar’s and realises he needs to step out of salahs shadow? 

• Like 2