Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcsnow

Other clubs transfer news

Just now, JimJams said:

He should push for Chelsea.

if chelsea have 3 cbs,  plus rom and lewandewski on for a corner and we are winning by one at 90 mins…. I give anyone a free pass to leave early without judgement 

Lewa is exactly what Liverpool need for a few seasons before they find a full time 9.

There was only so long they could exist without a CF and with Mane leaving it's the perfect chance for them to move to that way of thinking! 

There's a reason they've not scored in a 3 finals this season... 

• Like 2

Man City want a new LB & looking at Cucurella, he has to go for his career if they come knocking he'll end up being 1 of the best attacking LBs in the world. Very versatile playing LB, LWB, LM & CB but will come at a cost only 1 year into a 5yr contract.
+ would weaken Brighton so all for that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, BKLFox said:

Man City want a new LB & looking at Cucurella, he has to go for his career if they come knocking he'll end up being 1 of the best attacking LBs in the world. Very versatile playing LB, LWB, LM & CB but will come at a cost only 1 year into a 5yr contract.

Good player (said through gritted teeth because I hate Brighton)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BKLFox said:

Wouldn’t necessarily weaken Brighton tbh, they have a similar model to us, buy cheap and sell high. It’s working really well for them, they seem to be climbing up the table. Not sure how this window will turn out with Dan ashworth moving on but I suspect they’ll have someone equally as competent to join. I really admire Brighton, the way potter has them coached and the clever transfers they’re able to complete I think will have them challenging for Europe over the next couple of seasons. 

21 minutes ago, Dusty said:

Wouldn’t necessarily weaken Brighton tbh, they have a similar model to us, buy cheap and sell high. It’s working really well for them, they seem to be climbing up the table. Not sure how this window will turn out with Dan ashworth moving on but I suspect they’ll have someone equally as competent to join. I really admire Brighton, the way potter has them coached and the clever transfers they’re able to complete I think will have them challenging for Europe over the next couple of seasons. 

Agreed. They're my local club and think they do a fantastic job.

51 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Good player (said through gritted teeth because I hate Brighton)

Oh really? How come?

8 minutes ago, Dusty said:

Yep they are probably the only club that really does mention the quoted 'Leicester City model' & align with it where as a lot quote it then do the exact opposite ala Villa, WHam.

He is a hell of a player & will weaken them for sure as anyone they get to replace will need to hit the ground running which is hard.

Yeah be interesting to see how Brighton's transfer plan pans out with Dan running for the money

14 hours ago, BKLFox said:

he was definitely a stand out performer for them every time I have seen him play. Sling them Timmy chestnuts and 10m and convince Man City Thomas is a better prospect.

3 hours ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

West Ham are interested in signing Hull's 21year old attacker Keane Lewis-Potter whose being tauted as the next Bowen. 

He's seen as an alternative to Lingard whose 100k a week wage demands are to high for the Hammers.

Lingard will end up at Newcastle by the looks of it.  Who else is going to pay him that?

Just now, pmcla26 said:

Good thing we've got JJ for left back then! :)

Yh i really like JJ on the left, think he's the opposite of castagne where he can play both sides but he doenst look nearly as good on the right as on the left. JJ's best position is arguably a RCB in a back 3 though.