Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcsnow

Other clubs transfer news

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

If Bissouma is going for £25m with a year left then Tielemans is going for north of £30m. 

As unpleasant as it would be, we may get a better deal if Youri went to Spurs  :(

(Assuming they want another CM, which I assume they do with Winks being off)

• Like 3

14 hours ago, An Sionnach said:

Richarlison is a real badass , but is the ideal foil for sneaky Son and " not me guv" Harry so one thing Spurs won't lack is attitude. Their defense though still needs a kingpin , we shall see if they get one. If they do they will challenge.

I might be in the minority but Richarlison seems like such a pointless signing for them… they currently have Kane, Son, Kulusevski, Lucas Moura and Perisic along with Bergwijn who I guess will be on his way… i do rate him as horrible as he is he’s actually a decent footballer but for me it’s a bit like us spunking a massive sum of money on a number 10 #Pointless

• Like 2

We were after that spurs winger once I think. Stephen bergwign (sp!?) well he’s on his way out and probably at a reduced price so I wouldn’t  be surprised if we went back in for him

although it DOES feel like his progress has stalled… but if he’s available for around the same price Lookman is then we might have a nibble of that instead

2 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

If Bissouma is going for £25m with a year left then Tielemans is going for north of £30m. 

Disagree 

Brighton are as difficult as us re fees and bissouma was rumoured to be likely to fetch 35m.  I think it makes it less likely we can get more than 30 for YT 

3 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Disagree 

Brighton are as difficult as us re fees and bissouma was rumoured to be likely to fetch 35m.  I think it makes it less likely we can get more than 30 for YT 

Bissouma has nowhere near the same credentials or stature than Tielemans though, I think we'll comfortably get £25m but hopefully it'll be more. 

Really do hope we pull a few rabbits out the hat as I can’t lie with the reported strengthening of teams around us I’m not feeling to optimistic heading into the new season (I get the window has just opened and the majority is just paper talk) … we can but hope missing out on Europe will help us

• Like 1

Whenever I want to catch up on the transfer gossip anything you read about Leicester City is other clubs transfer gossip. I am always surprised we can still scrape 11 players together on the opening day.

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, MPH said:

We were after that spurs winger once I think. Stephen bergwign (sp!?) well he’s on his way out and probably at a reduced price so I wouldn’t  be surprised if we went back in for him

although it DOES feel like his progress has stalled… but if he’s available for around the same price Lookman is then we might have a nibble of that instead

They quoted Ajax 30m for him, no thanks

53 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Bissouma has nowhere near the same credentials or stature than Tielemans though, I think we'll comfortably get £25m but hopefully it'll be more. 

Narrative now emerging that it is 25m upfront and up to 10m in add ons.  So that says we should bag 30m plus 5 add ons from arsenal who are looking increasingly desperate to their fan base. 

• Like 2