Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Benguin

Covid Roll Call

Covid Roll Call  

259 members have voted

1. 1. Have you had Covid-19?

• Tested Positive
    • Not had it yet
    • Never tested positive, but think I’ve had it

4 hours ago, Lionator said:

They think that the mRNA vaccine is to blame and that those of us who use logic and who state the absolute obvious (aka the state of the nhs) are either in denial/have had our brains turned to mush by the vaccine. 

Add in the rather annoying inference that decent people who just want to help other people are somehow corrupt and/or malicious and that's about it, really.

5 hours ago, Lionator said:

Go to your local a&e and you’ll soon see what’s causing the amount of excess deaths. There’s no staff, no ambulances and no beds. 

I don't think that's because there are fewer ambulances and fewer staff in A&E.  It's more because the powers-that-be have decided that ambulances can be used as extra beds when the hospital is full, thus taking them off the road; and that as it's next to impossible to see a GP for anything other than routine stuff, people now go to A&E as first resort when they feel ill.

• 3 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Nearly 3 years avoidance, and I've now been struck down by it :(.

There is NO WAY you've avoided covid for three years, no chance in hell!! The stats about how contagious it is/was, especially Omicron 2021, are unreal (iirc). But sorry to hear you are ill, hope you get back to it soon

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Nearly 3 years avoidance, and I've now been struck down by it :(.

I was in the same boat until a month ago.

I hope your symptoms are as mild as mine were, thanks to the vaccine and to the virus being less potent now. Just an inconvenience isolating and a few minor effects, hopefully. :fc:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Alf Bentley said:

I was in the same boat until a month ago.

I hope your symptoms are as mild as mine were, thanks to the vaccine and to the virus being less potent now. Just an inconvenience isolating and a few minor effects, hopefully. :fc:

Yeah I'm fully vaccinated but symptoms seem quite bad. Splitting constant headache and shivering constantly. Lethargic and achy body. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

Yeah I'm fully vaccinated but symptoms seem quite bad. Splitting constant headache and shivering constantly. Lethargic and achy body. 

Sounds like me at the back end of November last year.  Similarly felt exactly the same three weeks after the booster back in Dec 2021.  The only difference this time round was that smell wasn't affected.

• Like 1