Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Benguin

Covid Roll Call

Covid Roll Call  

259 members have voted

1. 1. Have you had Covid-19?

• Tested Positive
    • Not had it yet
    • Never tested positive, but think I’ve had it

Had it at the beginning of March, thankfully pretty mild.  One day in bed being super tired, but really not too bad after that. Tested positive for 9 consecutive days.  Both the kids had it at the same time as me but the wife escaped it completely, she's not had it yet.

11 minutes ago, Innovindil said:

Never tested positive even though the missus has had it twice, it's ran through the immediate family post lockdowns and all through the workplace. Pretty crazy tbf.

Be careful, rumour has it that Benguin is out looking for people like you for medical research purposes… the Covid equivalent of the child snatcher one might say 

• Haha 1

Avoided it right up until this spring - thought I was going to avoid it completely. Missed the Eindhoven home leg because of it. 

Had it moderately bad for a few days, gradually getting better. However, I don’t feel like I’ve been 100% since. I’m not one of these unfortunate people who have been ruined by it, but I do seem to be quite susceptible to minor viruses and general tiredness since having it.

Never had it. Then the MIL came over for a few days and brought it to us in December. She then naturally infected my wife, son and daughter. I somehow dodged it whilst sleeping  in the same bed as my wife and cuddling my sick children to sleep etc. 

Hope to never get it! 

Knocking on wood...not my own (thats for later).

Edited by Jattdogg

3 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

Had it for sure twice, suspect maybe had it a 3rd time.

My smell still isn’t completely back to normal from July last year.

Now that’s rough! 

I’ve had it once, luckily very mild as it just felt like a slightly more annoying cold. Daughter has had it twice but my son hasn’t had it all that we know of. Though he is 4 and one of those kids that is always snotty anyway. But have been testing him recently as he’s had temps. Turns out there are other viruses around and he had chickenpox. There are so many kids getting it at the mo. 

9 hours ago, Benguin said:

Having finally got Covid after dodging it so long, I’m curious as to how many people on here have had it? 

Still managed to avoid it. As has my whole house and having managed to carry on working in some capacity on site for the majority of lockdown, it's a miracle, also had 2 kids at school due to the council making my wife a key worker and no one in our house has even had symptoms let alone tested positive.

I was convinced I had it in around February/March time. Was rough as **** for a solid week. Off work and in bed but tested negative twice a day.

One of my house mates tested positive at the same time yet he felt right as rain.

Had it for the first time a few weeks ago.

I'm a pretty strict mask wearer as my missus is high risk.......although she was the first to get it off of one of her friends & then give it me.

I was sure I had it as I was feeling a bit rough but it took a couple of days before I tested positive.

No major problems except for one day where I ached like fvck - especially the knees & I could barely walk