Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Kasper Dolberg

https://mediafootmarseille.fr/leicester-pense-a-une-fine-gachette-de-ligue-1-info-media-foot/.html

Leicester have had a Ligue 1 striker under surveillance for several months. And the English club does not rule out launching an offensive this summer.

According to our information, Leicester are thinking of Kasper Dolberg. The 24-year-old striker, who has worn the colors of OGC Nice since 2019, has been regularly observed since this season. Emissaries from the English club come to Ligue 1 matches to carefully study his profile. A still strong interest which could lead to an operation this summer.

With the arrival of Lucien Favre on the Nice bench, the cards are redistributed. The Swiss technician will not retain several players if a good offer arrives. Kasper Dolberg is one of them. It remains to be seen how much Leicester is able to offer for the transfer of the Danish trigger. Under contract with Nice until June 2024, Dolberg still has a nice value on the transfer market.

32 minutes ago, Merchant_Banker said:

Is that because you think he's good or you don't care as long as we sign someone?:D

I find it funny that the "Just sign someone" crew seem to be avoiding the Bednarek thread 😂

• Like 1

I had a conversation with him a few years ago, he idolises Kasper and he was desperate to play at a club with him back then. 

Random I know but true story! 

• Like 1

So, some guy I got to know in Denmark gets lots of Kasper Dolberg gear and has obvious connections so I’ve pinged him a message.

His response was that he knows his dad very well and he is staying in Nice next season after habit an operation on his shoulder recently. 

I genuinely have no idea if he does know his dad but this guy is obviously very well connected in Danish football so I trust him.

Edited by Costock_Fox
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

So, some guy I got to know in Denmark gets lots of Kasper Dolberg gear and has obvious connections so I’ve pinged him a message.

His response was that he knows his dad very well and he is staying in Nice next season after habit an operation on his shoulder recently. 

I genuinely have no idea if he does know his dad but this guy is obviously very well connected in Danish football so I trust him.

image.gif.8c7b22ea369891e49de07cd94b0a23ec.gif

6 hours ago, moore_94 said:

https://mediafootmarseille.fr/leicester-pense-a-une-fine-gachette-de-ligue-1-info-media-foot/.html

Leicester have had a Ligue 1 striker under surveillance for several months. And the English club does not rule out launching an offensive this summer.

I'm not sure calling him a Danish **** will help matters but I'm no transfer expert.