Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Dennis Praet

32 minutes ago, Hales said:

The fact he has come back worked hard in pre season, let's past problems go and be willing to give it a go and have a fresh start and be treated the same yet again by Brendan is disrespectful and rude

It's very much his style though it seems. 

2 minutes ago, Hales said:

It's disgusting.  We will lose the Belgium's if he does this again. I really don't understand what goes through Brendan's head?

I don't know. He was wilfully not making substitutions today - I don't even want to think about what his motivations might be. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Hales said:

The fact he has come back worked hard in pre season, let's past problems go and be willing to give it a go and have a fresh start and be treated the same yet again by Brendan is disrespectful and rude

You've nailed it. 

If I was Praet, I'd be asking myself wtf I have to do. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Tommy Fresh said:

Yeah but a game where Rodgers has complained about fatigue, decided to only make one sub despite being able to make 5.

Totally agree, was fuming during the game.

• Like 4

Just now, Sunbury Fox said:

This crossed my mind too. He's basically saying that he has virtually nobody on the bench worth bringing on, even in 30 degrees heat against a team that has just made 5 changes. 

I think it’s this too…laughable when you consider how many on the bench were his signings!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, UHDrive said:

Making a statement to the owners no doubt.

If that is the case, the best statement he could make would be to resign. To deliberately sabotage the team and our chances of winning, to make a point, would be utterly unforgivable.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

This crossed my mind too. He's basically saying that he has virtually nobody on the bench worth bringing on, even in 30 degrees heat against a team that has just made 5 changes. 

and the owners would respond that he had players who collectively cost over 100m and earn over 500k a week that he didn't use today

Just now, Cincinnati Fox said:

Trying to get the sack, I am convinced of it. Wants the pay off 

Then just blooming sack him Top. If it means losing him or the Belgiums or other players then there is no contest.  We have a good team but we will lose players if this continues. If we are questioning him they must be too. To play them into fatigue is neglecting their health and welfare and risking injury. Unforgivable.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Hales said:

Then just blooming sack him Top. If it means losing him or the Belgiums or other players then there is no contest.  We have a good team but we will lose players if this continues. If we are questioning him they must be too. To play them into fatigue is neglecting their health and welfare and risking injury. Unforgivable.

Unfortunately I am not top

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, TK95 said:

Leave while you got a chance Dennis

Wants to, obviously.  No way he believed the tripe Rodgers was talking this week.  But ultimately if the club refuse to let him go, he's a prisoner here.  He conducts himself like a professional, unlike the manager, but I'm sure behind the scenes he's desperately pushing for a move.

• Like 4