Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Dennis Praet

Just now, sacreblueits442 said:

...you will need the energy of KDH to play the diamond!!!

Youri struggles as he needs to get out wide as well as covering the inside and Praet is more likely to be able to do that work. 

I know I’ve already said I forgot about him. KDH definitely starts for me 

Just now, lcfc sheff said:

Playing a diamond in midfield means either vardy and Daka upfront or vardy and iheanacho… only one of those two duos would work but Brendan didn’t seem so keen on vardy and iheanacho as a duo based on last season if I remember correctly?

He didn’t but the season before it was class 

24 minutes ago, lcfc sheff said:

Playing a diamond in midfield means either vardy and Daka upfront or vardy and iheanacho… only one of those two duos would work but Brendan didn’t seem so keen on vardy and iheanacho as a duo based on last season if I remember correctly?

...it has worked before, coincided with Nacho having an excellent run in front of goal with Vardy supplying!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, moore_94 said:

Ndidi

Praet KDH

Maddison

Tielemans will probably be gone soon anyway

Castagne Fofana Evans Justin

Ndidi

Tielemens

Praet                             KDH

Maddison 

Vardy/Daka

14 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

Castagne Fofana Evans Justin

Ndidi

Tielemens

Praet                             KDH

Maddison 

Vardy/Daka

don't need a GK anyway

• Haha 3

What’s the odds on BR telling the media how he’s now an integral part of the squad, reassuring DP that he’s in his 1st team plans…. Then first game leaves him out, undoes the motivation and he leaves late in the window after 2 sub appearances in 5 games?? 

4 hours ago, 5waller5 said:

What’s the odds on BR telling the media how he’s now an integral part of the squad, reassuring DP that he’s in his 1st team plans…. Then first game leaves him out, undoes the motivation and he leaves late in the window after 2 sub appearances in 5 games?? 

95% plus?

• Like 2

12 hours ago, 5waller5 said:

It's Brendan's job to pick the team he thinks is mostly likely to win. Its not his job to pick players so their feeling aren't hurt. 

Preat gets paid a lot of money, if he's not in the team he needs to try harder. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Webbo said:

It's Brendan's job to pick the team he thinks is mostly likely to win. Its not his job to pick players so their feeling aren't hurt. 

Preat gets paid a lot of money, if he's not in the team he needs to try harder. 

It’s Brendan’s job to win as many matches as possible over the whole season. Not using the whole squad is going to limit his ability to do so. Having demotivated fringe players or making false promises will inevitably damage team morale, and cost the club to replace dissatisfied players.

Let’s see what happens, but if my prediction is correct I’d be disappointed in our manager 

2 minutes ago, 5waller5 said:

It’s Brendan’s job to win as many matches as possible over the whole season. Not using the whole squad is going to limit his ability to do so. Having demotivated fringe players or making false promises will inevitably damage team morale, and cost the club to replace dissatisfied players.

Let’s see what happens, but if my prediction is correct I’d be disappointed in our manager 

You would think with all his years in the game, Rodgers would realise all of this......

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, 5waller5 said:

Your forecast might have been too optimistic.