Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Manuel Akanji

3 minutes ago, StanSP said:

If we sell Vestergaard as well as Fofana, and get one of the above along with Akanji it wouldn't be so bad.

Unfortunately I can't see Verstergaard going anywhere. The damage was done when we offered him the wage he is on.

Already turned down Fulham hasn't he?

He wants to "stay and fight for his place"  

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, EnderbyFox said:

Lacroix

Badiashile 

Tapsoba

If we are getting big money for Fofana then spend on a replacement with a high ceiling, not a player in his late 20s.

Akanji stinks of 70k+ per week trying to offload him back to the Bundesliga in a year or twos time

Percy said in an article the other day that if Fofana is sold we will be spending less than half of what we get towards new players

Those 3 you mentioned would cost at least that and probably more unfortunately

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

12 minutes ago, Ricey said:

My only hope is that Percy isn’t claiming this as his own source and instead stating that it’s from “sources in Germany”.

It could be agent talk to get his name thrown into Fofana chat to try and advertise his availability.

I hope you’re right…

This is why i hope we dont sell Fofana because you just knew they’d panic buy shit like this with the money and be in an even weaker position then before. Theres a reason players arent wanted at their clubs. The clubs recruitment team needs a shake up from top to bottom. Far too many older players with no resale value are being signed under this dipstick 

14 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Percy said in an article the other day that if Fofana is sold we will be spending less than half of what we get towards new players

Yeah but transfer fees aren't straight forward

While we'd be booking those 80m onto our books immediately, if we were to sign say Tapsobah for 30m (ignore the number for now), then we wouldn't be putting 30m on the books but rather 6m + wages over 5 years

17 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Unless unough time has gone by now for the club to have woken up to our predicament?

44 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

It’s Percy…

44 minutes ago, Ricey said:

My only hope is that Percy isn’t claiming this as his own source and instead stating that it’s from “sources in Germany”.

It could be agent talk to get his name thrown into Fofana chat to try and advertise his availability.

It’s not Percy, it was someone else and they clearly stated it’s just from Germany.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sankey93 said:

Dortmund fans on Twitter are loving this. Loan with option to buy if possible! I would of preferred lacriox, taposba or badasahlie however you spell It haha 

Think he is out of contract next year, so it’d be a purchase