Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ealingfox

Relegation

8 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

Hard to put into words how I feel to be honest

Im in dismay at how our club has been ran and the poor showing of our players this season

Cant believe the majority clapped them at the end

Our club (and our fans) seem out of touch with the reality of our situation. There’s even now too much “oh we will be alright” going round.

We are in the shit. Heads head to roll.

I think the minority post on forums like this. 

The bloke in front of me is a melt, he was having a go at people booing and at full time was stood there clapping away “well done lads, hard luck”…. The same chap who said a few weeks back he preferred the championship. These guys actually know nothing about football, they just come down to Leicester. 

The club need a desperate shake up. If Top can’t run it, then he needs to find some rich Persian prince to sell the club to. 

• Like 2

I just feel exhausted. It's taken a lot out of us travelling up and down watching this sh*** week in week out. I'll be relieved to have a summer off football without any major tournaments either. 

Never mind the club, I need a reset!

Edited by HybridFox
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Genuinely gutted.

yes it was coming but it hurts, I could cry.

my sons have only ever known Leicester in the elite tier of English football.

and they are a bit confused.

only silver lining for them is we can get tickets to go and watch more often.

😢

It’s just weird knowing that next season we’ll be without Maddison, Tielemans, Barnes and likely, Iheanacho.

And that Luton will be a Premiership club whilst we are battling to get out of the Championship.

What a fook up we’ve become.

We need to sort ourselves out quickly. Or else we could easily do a Sunderland.

• Like 1

My wife and son featured heavily on match of the day and sky sports news.  My son was obvs very upset but they clearly thought he would make good tv. I got cropped out of everything. Clearly fat ugly blokes don’t feature as much these days. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

It’s just weird knowing that next season we’ll be without Maddison, Tielemans, Barnes and likely, Iheanacho.

And that Luton will be a Premiership club whilst we are battling to get out of the Championship.

What a fook up we’ve become.

We need to sort ourselves out quickly. Or else we could easily do a Sunderland.

That's football. Unless you are willing to accept Saudi sports washing money. 

30 minutes ago, Kasey Keller said:

Genuinely gutted.

yes it was coming but it hurts, I could cry.

my sons have only ever known Leicester in the elite tier of English football.

and they are a bit confused.

only silver lining for them is we can get tickets to go and watch more often.

😢

Character building for them

I’m glad a few people have mentioned people clapping today when the Everton game finished. It nearly kicked off near me because someone - quite understandably - was calling it out. I mean they played well in this game, but christ whoever claps after this season is a total wrongun.

There's some embarrassing and ridiculous threads/posts tonight across the forum. We're all low, and that's understandable, but the toxicity is terrible.

I do normally enjoy reading some educated, funny posts on this forum.  Hopefully it's in the moment.

We're all still fans, and always will be.

Just now, Sol thewall Bamba said:

All so deserved isn't it. 

Owner deserves the massive whole in his finances. 

Board deserves their reputation in tatters.

Players deserve their pay cuts.

This is why I can accept it - because it’s SO deserved. But these ****ers - players I mean who are most culpable and will leave - could have been legends after the cup final etc. They will sadly be remembered in the history books for downing tools and performing in many key games like a pub side. 

It’s going to be such a shock next season and **** knows who’ll be in the team. But we’ll be there, and I just hope we have a good start and something to cheer because the fans need to connect with the players again. If we have an iffy start, we could really get on the skids again.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

All so deserved isn't it. 

Owner deserves the massive whole in his finances. 

Board deserves their reputation in tatters.

Players deserve their pay cuts.

You are correct. 

In some ways I wish Rodgers had stayed so he had that on his CV. Hate the fact some people are now saying he would / could have saved us.

1 minute ago, dylanlegend said:

You are correct. 

In some ways I wish Rodgers had stayed so he had that on his CV. Hate the fact some people are now saying he would / could have saved us.

It’s nonsense and a ridiculous statement. We’ve as much evidence to support that as we have that Nora Batty would have saved us. It’s just soundbite bullshit.

3 minutes ago, dylanlegend said:

You are correct. 

I'd say the majority know Rodgers is a major factor in our demise.

How many people would clear marsch or Jones from any responsibility for the other relegations?

7 minutes ago, dylanlegend said:

You are correct. 

The media would have just spun it that he wasn't backed etc

19 minutes ago, Twitcher said:

There's some embarrassing and ridiculous threads/posts tonight across the forum. We're all low, and that's understandable, but the toxicity is terrible.

I do normally enjoy reading some educated, funny posts on this forum.  Hopefully it's in the moment.

We're all still fans, and always will be.

I don't understand your point. Fans have a right to voice anger and if that's toxic then so be it. We are the club. I don't give a flying **** where the likes of Soumare or YT end up - I care about the club and our fans, I don't buy into all this "hard luck lads" mentality, at least when it's clear they threw in the towel long ago.

• Like 2

I don’t know if I’m being unreasonable here, but is this odd or is it just comms in a social media age? To me it just smacks of the casual nature and complacency that has allowed all of this to unfold. “Our chapter comes to an end” like it’s just naturally what happens? I’m sorry it doesn’t just happen and this approach to comms verges on disrespecting the people who care about this the most and almost take it personally (ie us). Our lives were on the line today, but it’s ok because it was a chapter in a book and we’ve finished reading it now - **** OFF!

789220e3-e0a1-460a-b495-648fe3246d65.jpeg

• Like 4

Just now, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

I don’t know if I’m being unreasonable here, but is this odd or is it just comms in a social media age? To me it just smacks of the casual nature and complacency that has allowed all of this to unfold. “Our chapter comes to an end” like it’s just naturally what happens? I’m sorry it doesn’t just happen and this approach to comms verges on disrespecting the people who care about this the most and almost take it personally (ie us). Our lives were on the line today, but it’s ok because it was a chapter in a book and we’ve finished reading it now - **** OFF!

Ah that good we did our job today.

Shame about the last 18 months though eh?

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

Yeah utter crap thst tweet