Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ealingfox

Relegation

I’m actually convinced it’s happening, unless we sack manager in next 2-3 weeks. I don’t see many teams worse than us, especially when it comes to defending, something we’ve not been able to do for a while now. 

Manager has to go or it’s curtains

• Like 4

Just now, sammy82 said:

It’s starting to look like this season is going to be a struggle, we look so poor and with Man U and Brighton up next we could be rooted to the bottom before we know it

Probably tomorrow or whenever West Ham play.

If you just looked at our squad on paper you'd say no but we're currently terrible and conceding 2 goals per game. And this isn't a new thing really. We're in a mess.

Just now, Bert said:

We won’t go down. But this season won’t be an enjoyable one. As soon as the transfer window ends I think things will start to turn. We just don’t have a great run of games before the international break do we. Man Utd, Brighton, Villa, Spurs. 

very good chance we will only have 1 point after that run. hard to see us turning things around if that is the case.