Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricey

Jeremie Boga

Guest StevieLynex
38 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

I’m as excited about this signing as I was when we signed Luigi Glombard. 

Or when we exchanged Jim Melrose for Tommy English

Guest StevieLynex
24 minutes ago, filbertway said:

I'd argue we should probably slow things down.

And insist that all the documentation is sent by fax otherwise the deal is off

1 hour ago, Ricey said:

I'd sooner have Boga at RW than Perez or Praet, so if it's a loan with no obligation then I think it's fine.

It's just crazy that we've needed a left footed RW for years and yet here we are signing another LW to play out of position.

Perez is actually capable of getting a goal or assist occasionally this guy hasn't shown that in his last 20 or so games

1 minute ago, lcfcbluearmy said:

Perez is actually capable of getting a goal or assist occasionally this guy hasn't shown that in his last 20 or so games

This is clearly what BR thinks of Perez too. Hence why he's still BR preferred option for the rhs, and I can only conclude......

In fact, **** it, I genuinely can't even imagine, or work out why the hell we haven't signed a right winger. Complete shower of shite! Shambles!

Guest StevieLynex
2 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

This is clearly what BR thinks of Perez too. Hence why he's still BR preferred option for the rhs, and I can only conclude......

In fact, **** it, I genuinely can't even imagine, or work out why the hell we haven't signed a right winger. Complete shower of shite! Shambles!

Since Ranieri left, all his successors have failed to do the two most challenges - find replacements for Vardy and Mahrez

14 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

I wasn't claiming perez was good on the wing he is a decent squad player through the middle but I just don't see this guy being even as good as perez

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

Under looked great in his few early cameos but he took risks on the ball and was occasionally wasteful and Rodgers hated it. 

Rodgers, expects perfection, you can't clear the ball out of defence, you have to pass it out, even if you conceded from it, if you kick it up field, he'll just kick another water bottle 😂😂

1 minute ago, Danny280995 said:

Rodgers, expects perfection, you can't clear the ball out of defence, you have to pass it out, even if you conceded from it, if you kick it up field, he'll just kick another water bottle 😂😂

In fairness, I was surprised Rodgers had that much patience with Under in the first place.

The sheer number of times he just tried to blast it from 30 yards on the half turn and ended up hitting the first man, then refused to track back

11 minutes ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

This absolutely reeks of Brendan. Congerton not even employed by us but still stinking the place out. 

....perhaps we are focusing too much on the stats!!!

The player who assists the assistor is never mentioned in the stats, just viewed according to how he has played. Lookman has the knack of taking up great positions and his stats (if he could finish and make the right decisions) would be outrageous, he constantly lets himself down.

Boga lacks awareness, so much movement around him he doesn't see, and players have to adjust their runs because the ball has not been played when it should have been. If he could bring in a more aware approach to his game, those stats would be very decent, he looks good in all the other aspects, uses both feet (blindingly fast), and can create a threat.

It would be interesting to see how he copes on the right, (not where he should be) but there you have it.

3 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

"Occasionally wasteful" in the same way that Boris Johnson is "occasionally a twat".

In fairness, I don't think he started too bad but the more frustrated and desperate to impress he got the more and more he kept trying to shoot from increasingly silly positions. 

• Like 1

#Atalanta , #Boga very close to #Leicester . Slight distance between the two clubs but the operation is well addressed. The eventual arrival of the Ivorian could sensationally reopen the runway #Praet for the #Torino . Difficult operation, with the Bull already in hand #Karamoh

#DAZN