Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricey

Jeremie Boga

Guest glasgowfox
Just now, Dames said:

His career statistics are hardly setting the world alight and Atalanta are desperate to get rid of him as they've replaced him with a player who was our back up last season. 

My stats on the lotto are shite but I still give it a go... If he signs I will give the guy a chance and get behind him.... That's what true supporters do 🙈

6 minutes ago, TeaMen Tom said:

Hmm, not sure if that’s concerning (since little is known about long covid) or one possible explanation for his poor form since leaving Sassuolo 

13 minutes ago, glasgowfox said:

My stats on the lotto are shite but I still give it a go... If he signs I will give the guy a chance and get behind him.... That's what true supporters do 🙈

Until he’s a city player i’d rather not give him a chance. If he becomes one its a different story. 

Leicester optimistic Boga deal can be done

Leicester have made progress in negotiations on a loan deal for Atalanta winger JeremieBoga, Sky Sports News has been told, and there’s now increased optimism a deal can be reached before the 11pm deadline.

The sticking point has been whether to include an obligation or an option to make Boga’s initial loan move permanent in the contract, but we’ve been told there has been compromise on both sides.

It is not clear yet exactly what those compromises are, but one possible solution mooted by a source close to the deal is that the obligation to buy could be triggered if Boga plays enough games for Leicester in the rest of this season.

Despite the positive development, Leicester are still in a race against time to get the deal done.

1 minute ago, Molson Canadian said:

Leicester optimistic Boga deal can be done

Leicester have made progress in negotiations on a loan deal for Atalanta winger JeremieBoga, Sky Sports News has been told, and there’s now increased optimism a deal can be reached before the 11pm deadline.

The sticking point has been whether to include an obligation or an option to make Boga’s initial loan move permanent in the contract, but we’ve been told there has been compromise on both sides.

It is not clear yet exactly what those compromises are, but one possible solution mooted by a source close to the deal is that the obligation to buy could be triggered if Boga plays enough games for Leicester in the rest of this season.

Despite the positive development, Leicester are still in a race against time to get the deal done.

Off to the Bog ! To be sick 😂