Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricey

Jeremie Boga

Depends how much Atalanta want him off the wage bill I guess. Might be holding on til later in the day hoping we cave and agree to an obligation.

Our track record says we won't, didn't we have the same stall over the Under and Lookman deals as well because we refused to take an obligation? We're not going to cave, the club don't want to spend money. I appreciate it could seem fairly naive but I am quietly confident we are aware that we're in this situation because we were trigger happy signing players that didn't improve the first team. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Long Eaton Fox said:

Just don't understand why we are possibly in for him. Wrong position, doesn't score, doesn't create. Also why did Atalanta buy him and then try to sell him?

Atalanta had to buy him as per the agreement of their original loan deal. And now Congers doesn't want him so has gone back to us to flog him 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Long Eaton Fox said:

Just don't understand why we are possibly in for him. Wrong position, doesn't score, doesn't create. Also why did Atalanta buy him and then try to sell him?

We can only imagine that our scouting team see something in him that is of value to us. It’s not like they just pick names out of a hat, they’ll have been analysing him to the nth degree.

Also, I presume it’s because he’s relatively cheap / available.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Saxondale said:

We can only imagine that our scouting team see something in him that is of value to us. It’s not like they just pick names out of a hat, they’ll have been analysing him to the nth degree.

Also, I presume it’s because he’s relatively cheap / available.

Because he isn't inherently a bad player. The best way I could describe him is a Saint Maximin knock off. He can easily beat multiple opponents with the ball at his feet, honestly not too disimilar from Lookman who also had a knack for dribbling in tight spaces and wriggling past defenders.

12 minutes ago, Long Eaton Fox said:

For big profit, we'll be signing someone else, not Boga, we haven't got much time left, need to get a move on. A new name will soon be linked for winger...We won't sign Boga 

Edited by Danny280995

We’re absolutely desperate for some form of another wide player and we’ve gone into deadline day with one, sub-optimal option who it looks like we won’t get and we seemingly have nowhere left to turn

Meanwhile Southampton are getting rid of their shite CB + have a billion options lined up at CB instead.

Sack the lot of them

15 minutes ago, Chrysalis said:

I thought Under was ok, just never got enough minutes under Rodgers.

Got 10 goals and 3 assists for Marseille last year. Definitely wasn't a bad player and was our best RW the season he was here, Rodgers just never looked convinced. 

• Sad 1