Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricey

Jeremie Boga

33 minutes ago, TommyK said:

WTF. Surely we've sounded out coming here with the player before wasting our time. 

Ben Foster literally was saying the other day on his podcast that all clubs sound out a player and make sure they want to move before trying to do a deal with their club....apparently we don’t :facepalm:

16 minutes ago, EnderbyFox said:

Think you are due a new profile picture. 

Manwithtinfoilhat.jpg

Read a lot of posts like that mate that have ended up with deadly consequences, I'll definitely screenshot this! Anyway it's a thread about a potential transfer...

Just now, Tielemans63 said:

Might have been an idea to see if he was interested before doing the legwork.

Top recruiting 

Maybe in the same way that we're the only ones bothered about adhering to FFP, we also take the tapping up regulations very seriously. A truly admirable stance from the club.

2 minutes ago, Guest said:

Maybe in the same way that we're the only ones bothered about adhering to FFP, we also take the tapping up regulations very seriously. A truly admirable stance from the club.

I'm all for have strong principles but there's a time when you have to follow the herd or get left behind. Nothing happens for failing FFP, same with 'tapping up'. Dreadful business is what that is.

1 minute ago, dmayne7 said:

I'm all for have strong principles but there's a time when you have to follow the herd or get left behind. Nothing happens for failing FFP, same with 'tapping up'. Dreadful business is what that is.

Nah I was joking - **** principles. I suppose there's every chance he just changed his mind but if we genuinely didn't bother finding out whether or not he actually wanted to come before getting a deal in place then it would be pretty remarkable stuff even by our standards.

5 hours ago, FoxesWalk said:

Hmm, not sure if that’s concerning (since little is known about long covid) or one possible explanation for his poor form since leaving Sassuolo 

Tested positive for 6 weeks continous and some Riems fans think he has lost a yard or 2 of pace and keeps getting injured. If you want to know what long covid can do I will mention my sister.

Walks with a stick for the last couple of years, 55 years old, trained nurse. Suggesting she knows little about long covid is underplaying the s**t she is in.

• Like 1