Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricey

Jeremie Boga

8 minutes ago, Fox 4 Life said:

I don't get the hate, we need creativity, even if he just runs around alot it's better than the sideways passing shite we are currently playing.

People said that about Jeff Schlupp and Demarsi Gray too. And tbf to them, their stats were better than this guys. Players of that quality in your starting lineup get you relegated.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, stu said:

If this is going through, at least our squad is no worse than last season, other than argubly the goalkeeper situation. Time to crack on...

Problem was never the squad 100%,mainly the manager for me 

• Like 2

Just now, Sampson said:

People said that about Jeff Schlupp and Demarsi Gray too. And tbf to them, their stats were better than this guys. Players of that quality in your starting lineup get you relegated.

Why would you assume he would displace Barnes from our starting 11?

He's much needed back up, so we can continue to play our preferred formation even when Barnes is injured.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

or title wins? 

Don’t remember that ever happening. As backup options they were for but never as starters.

The guy gets 2 goals and 2 assists a season. For all the criticism of Perez or Albrighton’s lack of creativity on the right wing - they post better numbers than that.

2 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

Why would you assume he would displace Barnes from our starting 11?

He's much needed back up, so we can continue to play our preferred formation even when Barnes is injured.

You could be right, but I’d be surprised if he isn’t coming in as our right winger.