Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricey

Jeremie Boga

2 minutes ago, jv1 said:

Peanuts compared to the kind of money Premier league teams pay for players- spending that 14m would not have been reckless considering how we would have payed it and the knowledge that some would have gone out this window no matter what

You don’t run clubs on ifs, buts and maybes. Players hadn’t gone out, end of story.

17 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

I'll be viewing it as back up for Barnes.

But that leaves us with Ayoze Perez and Albrighton as our 'natural' RHS attacking options, which is just pants.

I can't get my head around the lack of urgency to get in a right winger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Barnes "could" play on the right though surely....

• Sad 1

58 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Thst makes more sense but the party line that the likes of Tanner and Percy have reported is that we wanted Sarr but cannot afford £25m.

I know I'm a numbers man but stop pulling pissers chaps. We're told we don't need or want to sell Fofana this summer. We weren't aggressively pushing others out to raise funds either but eventually we've sold Fofana and then all the money less sell on and loyalty bonuses suddenly isn't available? That's not trading like Top suggested.

I think the club thought they could move players on (inc YT) and raise £40/50m 

once this clearly wasn't going to happen the Chelsea interest became useful if we could get close to our valuation.  Provides some funds for a deal or two and gets some desperately needed income into the club. 

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

Thst makes more sense but the party line that the likes of Tanner and Percy have reported is that we wanted Sarr but cannot afford £25m.

I know I'm a numbers man but stop pulling pissers chaps. We're told we don't need or want to sell Fofana this summer. We weren't aggressively pushing others out to raise funds either but eventually we've sold Fofana and then all the money less sell on and loyalty bonuses suddenly isn't available? That's not trading like Top suggested.

I think its been obvious for a while that we are prioritising balancing the books over anything else. Its just a shame that the club haven't used any of the programme notes or anything to come clean this season and say that its a house keeping exercise that needs to be done for the long term health of the club. Instead they have let half truths and a manager desperate to save his own reputation run riot and cause confusion. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

So reports suggest we want a loan with a option while Atalanta want an obligation to buy....just like they were forced to buy .......do they think we are that stupid 🤔

They seen what we did with Lookman and thought fck that we'll never get rid of him. Unless they are giving him us for £5m and his wages are below £50k a week then we 100% should not agree to an obligation  

• Like 1