Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc043

Guest StevieLynex
22 minutes ago, filthyfox said:

We could always ask for that nice Mr Elsom back.  He was ever so successful 

Shipman for me

Don't shout at me please but would it be disastrous if we kept Brendon until the break for world cup, then new manager would have, is it like <4 weeks, with most of the squad before the second half of the season starts?

And a transfer window.

Good managers want a window don't they, perhaps Top etc are waiting for another manger to become available like the ones going the world cup that we could get after perhaps?

So we don't pay compo to Bren and the new managers old club.

Just now, Heskey2011 said:

Don't shout at me please but would it be disastrous if we kept Brendon until the break for world cup, then new manager would have, is it like <4 weeks, with most of the squad before the second half of the season starts?

And a transfer window.

Good managers want a window don't they, perhaps Top etc are waiting for another manger to become available like the ones going the world cup that we could get after perhaps?

We would be rock bottom of the table with not many more points than the one with have now 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Heskey2011 said:

And a transfer window.

So stay bottom until the world cup break, and then change manager because a new manager will have the transfer window shortly after he joins? 

Hmm... Nah. 

1 minute ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

We would be rock bottom of the table with not many more points than the one with have now 

Jeeeez calm down with the drama.  Look we'll play some teams that are worse than us, we won't be bottom and even if we are then the escape from relegation will be all the more glorious and we'll carry that momentum into next season and qualify for Europe.  There you go alternative narrative for you to consider.

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, itude said:

Is he actually on "top" of this situation now ?

Seems like Ostrich stuff the longer this goes on

We are hanging on to Bodgers for what exactly ??

Chelsea and Bournemouth are not messing about...we are

And the manager pool is going to shrink very soon

Marco Rose already out I see

Most managers, even under his Dad got more time that the fans were willing to give them. It's very easy sat here behind a computer, with zero personal relationship with any of them, and zero financial implications to consider, for us to say get rid. I include myself in that and I'm one of the most patient people you can find. 

The way things have gone this summer and at the start of this season, Top alongside his directors deserve criticism. Whatever the reason for this, we have players being linked away. Players leaving. Not a lot of incomings. Financial constraints. Poor performances. 

He sits at the top of the table. He gets the plaudits when it goes right. He rightly gets the criticism when it goes wrong. 

Its just not going well. Its a disaster both on and off the field. He should expect the criticism - it comes with the job.

End of. 

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, Heskey2011 said:

And a transfer window.

So we don't pay compo to Bren and the new managers old club.why

WHY WOULD ANYONE SHOUT AT YOU? IT IS FT WE'RE ALL NICE ON HERE.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, filthyfox said:

We could always ask for that nice Mr Elsom back.  He was ever so successful 

lol

Thats the equivalent of “we used to be in league 1 so you should be happy we’re in the PL”.

1 hour ago, Diggler90 said:

Good god people actually criticising the ownership, get in the bin.

No pleasing some people, let’s get Mike Ashley shall we.

What’s wrong with criticism the ownership? Everyone is allowed criticism.

The whole idea we can criticise the players and the manager but not anything above is just strange.

”Let’s get Mike Ashley”. Well what’s the point in discussing a new manager. At least we’re in the PL, we could be in the Championship with Levein as manager, right?

Edited by Fox92

Some people just don't like straight talk it seems

If Putin tells me not to, I might think about not doing it because of what would happen if I dont shut it.

But here ?? some commies on here are there ?

2 hours ago, Diggler90 said:

Good god people actually criticising the ownership, get in the bin.

No pleasing some people, let’s get Mike Ashley shall we.

Criticism is actually a good thing. It's how people develop and improve as long as it's constructive Criticism and not abuse. Everyone hasa right to criticise and and everyone should be criticised if what they are doing is wrong or not working.

4 hours ago, STUHILL said:

So stay bottom until the world cup break, and then change manager because a new manager will have the transfer window shortly after he joins? 

Hmm... Nah. 

If the club wait till after the worl Cup  it will ge to late ,we need some one new now 

• Like 1

On 04/09/2022 at 16:07, Finnegan said:

He'll get the Villa game minimum. 

SHOULD go but won't. 

3 hours ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

The way things have gone this summer and at the start of this season, Top alongside his directors deserve criticism. Whatever the reason for this, we have players being linked away. Players leaving. Not a lot of incomings. Financial constraints. Poor performances. 

He sits at the top of the table. He gets the plaudits when it goes right. He rightly gets the criticism when it goes wrong. 

Its just not going well. Its a disaster both on and off the field. He should expect the criticism - it comes with the job.

End of. 

This end of.  Literally a top post (no pun intended)  the whole bloody thing is a car crash.  That starts with Top, Rudkin n Whelan.  A stadium extension you are having a bloody laugh....