Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc043

Feel sorry for Top there was never any indication he had the desire or skills to run a huge business and football club 

he was forced into it by Tragedy but sadly he is totally out of his depth, he has overseen a financial collapse of KingPower and the totally mismanagement of finances at LCFC, in reality he has been a disaster 

but the guy never wanted this all so young, I genuinely feel sorry for him 

we are going to be relegated under his watch and that will be the final act of his ownership I should imagine 

Edited by LinekersLugs
  • Like 3
  • Sad 2

5 hours ago, LinekersLugs said:

Feel sorry for Top there was never any indication he had the desire or skills to run a huge business and football club 

he was forced into it by Tragedy but sadly he is totally out of his depth, he has overseen a financial collapse of KingPower and the totally mismanagement of finances at LCFC, in reality he has been a disaster 

we are going to be relegated under his watch and that will be the final act of his ownership I should imagine 

Yeah all his fault and nothing to do with Covid. lol

• Like 1

5 hours ago, LinekersLugs said:

Calm down lol it's not that bad once the manager is gone we can get back on track 

Just now, whoareyaaa said:

Calm down lol it's not that bad once the manager is gone we can get back on track 

All of the things we're doing that are VERY costly, were his fathers plans. It was always going to take Kingpower to back the club to get them done, so long as they do so, then there is no issue financially. 

• Like 2

On 05/09/2022 at 21:44, Col city fan said:

What is clear is that under that very pleasant, exterior of Vichai, lay a hugely intelligent and successful businessman. 
He must have been ruthless when he had to be. 
It’s my belief that the club has taken a big downturn since his untimely death and that Top is most likely still suffering because of it. Both personally and in terms of running the King Power dynasty.

Heads should have rolled over the last two years or so, imo. And they haven’t done. This usually smacks of an owner who is reticent for some reason, to take the bigger decisions. 
This is all hypothetical on my part. But reading between the lines, that’s my take on the current situation.

The pandemic hit everybody and will continue to do so for years to come. Yet the net spend of Premiership clubs just this summer is c 2 billion. I can’t see Forest, or Villa, or Everton, or the big 6, not spending. 

What heads should have rolled?

6 hours ago, LinekersLugs said:

When has he overseen a financial collapse of King Power, you're implying that he was responsible, when we know it was Covid.  Also how do you know he's out of his depth, are you privy to the inner secrets of King Power boardroom?  You've just come up with your own conclusion without evidence because things are not going along swimmingly at the moment.

• Like 2

Is he actually on "top" of this situation now ?

Seems like Ostrich stuff the longer this goes on

We are hanging on to Bodgers for what exactly ??

Chelsea and Bournemouth are not messing about...we are

And the manager pool is going to shrink very soon

Marco Rose already out I see

To those above trying to "unblame" Top, he is the owner for heavens sake, do you think he has no responsibilty at all in this mess we find ourselves in then ??

7 hours ago, LinekersLugs said:

Good god somebody shoot me