Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc043

If you watched any football behind the scenes docuseries of recent past, for example, All or Nothing Arsenal, it’s amazing how little some owners control the club and how much they leave almost 99.9% of decisions to the leadership put in place.

If the axe comes it won’t be until the majority of the club’s directors want him out.

Just as Fraudgers is culpable for the shambolic performance of the team, Top is culpable for allowing things to get to this point.  He's the guy in the big chair - ultimately if we go down it's his responsibility for not acting when he should have.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Metal Lover said:

Leave Top alone. We don't really don't 

know anything of what is really going on.  They've done us proud.

What is going on is Brendan is still in a job, should of been sacked weeks ago, and now top deserves criticism, for not doing what is  right for the club!!!!

3 hours ago, Joe90lcfc said:

What is going on is Brendan is still in a job, should of been sacked weeks ago, and now top deserves criticism, for not doing what is  right for the club!!!!

The longer this goes on, the more Brendan's reputation in the game suffers. Top may be betting that the manager resigns at some point, thus saving expensive compensation. Trouble is, relegation with a shattered team will cost the club far more.

They’re clearly trying to work something out. We’ve had articles of potential replacements over the last few weeks. If Potter was a target then that explains why there’s been a delay. The club don’t like to act without a plan. If reports are true, then I imagine they will have there eye on Frank. 

• Like 1

He has to act now, if we do get relegated then its a huge blot on Top's copybook but this notion he's out of his depth here is just astonishing though. I'm waiting for fans to start claiming Vichai would have prevented the impact of covid to King Power next as well 

In all of this I found Maddison’s interview very interesting. He seemed very sincere about playing for the manager.

Its incomprehensible that the board can’t see the damage being caused. I can only think they are holding back because a replacement hasn’t been lined up yet, and Rodgers has done all he can to dent that hasn’t he by talking about our financial issues in the media…

4 minutes ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

In all of this I found Maddison’s interview very interesting. He seemed very sincere about playing for the manager.

Its incomprehensible that the board can’t see the damage being caused. I can only think they are holding back because a replacement hasn’t been lined up yet, and Rodgers has done all he can to dent that hasn’t he by talking about our financial issues in the media…

It would have been suicidal from him to criticise Rodgers / Southgate in front of the cameras. But it’s clear he knows Rodgers is not up to it.

The delay is probably due to Rudders, as whichever way you look at our currents situation, he also culpable.   Turkeys in my experience do not normally vote for Christmas. 

19 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

They’re clearly trying to work something out. We’ve had articles of potential replacements over the last few weeks. If Potter was a target then that explains why there’s been a delay. The club don’t like to act without a plan. If reports are true, then I imagine they will have there eye on Frank. 

Wishful thinking, probably on both fronts but certainly on Frank.  Why would he leave a well-run London club with a decent squad for a likely express ticket to the Championship?

21 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

They can still sack him though, even a caretaker in charge would be a damn site better in the interim.

2 minutes ago, Deeg67 said:

Wishful thinking, probably on both fronts but certainly on Frank.  Why would he leave a well-run London club with a decent squad for a likely express ticket to the Championship?

There is no way this club is sitting on their hands watching us get battered week in week out. 

Just now, Deeg67 said:

Bigger Salary, and if can turn this around more potential for the future. Could regard current position at Brentford as good as its going to get? 

A manager that turns this around is going to get some serious media credit. Thing is, that shouldn't be that hard a job really as all it requires is a level of competent leadership. 

8 minutes ago, Deeg67 said:

We are a bigger club than Brentford and probably have bigger resources.