Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc043

Letting Rodgers spin his narrative and say whatever he likes in the media to the detriment on his own squad, not to mention his board, seemingly without comeback is absolutely amateurish.

Letting him carry on would be disgraceful.

If Rodgers is still in place for Forest and we lose, the KP will be poisonous on a level not seen since the ground was built.

Think Pleat Out and the pitch invasions O'Neill still complained about 20 years later.

It'll be against Top as well as Rodgers.

I have to agree with most of these posts on FT here tonight, how on earth has the board allowed it to get like this?

Top has a lot to answer, even when the top team wins the league they go on to invest in new players, bad management all round.

It will be even worse when the players who want to leave do leave, as a club we have had GOLDEN OPPORTUNITIES to move this team forwards but have failed to do so , 100% our own faults by lack of investment. Every chairman must understand that when you are a premiership team investment is an ongoing need .Absolutely gutted for my beloved foxes 🦊 

1 minute ago, Bilo said:

If Rodgers is still in place for Forest and we lose, the KP will be poisonous on a level not seen since the ground was built.

Think Pleat Out and the pitch invasions O'Neill still complained about 20 years later.

It'll be against Top as well as Rodgers.

It should be poison anyway. You can get behind the players without supporting the manager. 

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

It doesn't sit right with me how much stick he gets, but he's making a rod for his own back by not giving Rodgers his P45...

He doesn't deserves nastiness, but it's hard to see his motivation for the club atm. 

Edited by ARTY_FOX
  • Like 2