Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stadt

January 2023

1 hour ago, -sodapop said:

Skov Olsen looking great vs France, Rudkin I beg

He's really hit a new level since dropping down a class in standard from Serie A to the Belgian league. If he carries on like this then he ought to be up there with the best wingers in Europe. 

Chris Wood would be a good shout for us!

An actual plan b! (No good if Glib the Hobbit is still here - he doesn't do 'plan b')

Think with Isaak and Callum Wilson there, he's down the pecking order at Newcastle.

Imagine seeing a Leicester player win a header!!!!   - -  goodness, takes you back to the days of Leonardo Ulloa and, er, Chris Wood.

Just an idea.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, SuperMike said:

Chris Wood would be a good shout for us!

An actual plan b! (No good if Glib the Hobbit is still here - he doesn't do 'plan b')

Think with Isaak and Callum Wilson there, he's down the pecking order at Newcastle.

Imagine seeing a Leicester player win a header!!!!   - -  goodness, takes you back to the days of Leonardo Ulloa and, er, Chris Wood.

Just an idea.

...as you have said, Rodgers does not like a target man, he would be wasted here!!!

He would spend the game waiting for the ball to ever come to him but would be a threat at set-pieces. CDK would have been the ideal player for us up top, a false #9 position, or playing with someone up with him. I am not sure he is enjoying his time at AC Milan, he has started half their games and with one assist. 

I really got the feeling that he thought he was coming here!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 29/09/2022 at 06:55, sacreblueits442 said:

...as you have said, Rodgers does not like a target man, he would be wasted here!!!

He would spend the game waiting for the ball to ever come to him but would be a threat at set-pieces. CDK would have been the ideal player for us up top, a false #9 position, or playing with someone up with him. I am not sure he is enjoying his time at AC Milan, he has started half their games and with one assist. 

I really got the feeling that he thought he was coming here!!

I'm sure he regrets joining Milan and wishes he was at the last placed team in the PL instead. 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Tommy Fresh said:

Sort of signing Brighton will make whilst we're bringing Ryan Bennett back in Jan

...they can have him!!!

What sort of Winger receive the ball and not look to take on the opponents fullback or drive at the defence. He just does not have that instinct and you need that devilment in you to play that role.

I would be lived to have a Winger just passing backwards to the man inside, when he has so much room to run into.

7 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...they can have him!!!

What sort of Winger receive the ball and not look to take on the opponents fullback or drive at the defence. He just does not have that instinct and you need that devilment in you to play that role.

I would be lived to have a Winger just passing backwards to the man inside, when he has so much room to run into.

You've ignored all the times he also takes his man on 😂