Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stadt

January 2023

3 hours ago, Tommy Fresh said:

Nordsjælland players are monitored enough by most you'd imagine, but they're currently top of the league and any clubs not savvy enough to know that much about them already are about to. 

I might be way off the mark here but pretty sure we got Sowah from Right to Dream, I'd hope we still heavily scout this pathway.

11 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I might be way off the mark here but pretty sure we got Sowah from Right to Dream, I'd hope we still heavily scout this pathway.

Yeah we did, Ghanaian FA tried to fine RTD or stop Sowah representing them or something like that from memory. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

Oh yeah my point is more if they have some relative success they become a bigger target for even the laziest scouting set ups. 

• Like 1

On 09/10/2022 at 09:44, TK95 said:

The paradox is Leuven are doing very well this season and are a shoe-in for a European place. If anyone gets backed in Jan, it could well be them

Don't forget they've still got at least 26 more levels to complete, a princess to rescue and a final showdown with Bowser before anything is guaranteed in Belgium...

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, StanSP said:

We'll probably be beaten to him by actual top clubs with a good strategy. But one can hope... 

Admittedly I don’t really watch him but isn’t he a striker? Rodger’s would have a heart attack with 4 top quality strikers at his disposal and still would only play one 

58 minutes ago, South Shire Fox said:

Potter to take him to Chelsea on the cheap

hed be daft to go there. Wouldn’t get a game very often.. bit like Kelvin Phillips to Man city. Quality player he’s he’s not world class. Played only a few minutes for  Man City. Literally! 

I don't agree I think he'd have some use for them and given he already knows Potter it's a good move. He's kicked on. Good player. Feel with his Leuven link we could've got in on that before Brighton. Remember him being posted about on here before Brighton signed him.

On 15/10/2022 at 17:17, StanSP said:

We'll probably be beaten to him by actual top clubs with a good strategy. But one can hope... 

Another very talented but kind of niche striker. We already have Iheanacho, even if we weren't beaten to him by bigger fish I would much rather we signed a left footed winger.