Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Argentina v Australia - Round of 16

Well played Aussies! What a great World Cup it has been after a great start. Could have nicked a draw at the end there, but ultimately similar to the US earlier when you come up against the bigger and better teams, you can’t afford to make silly errors and you need to take your chances.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Aus Fox said:

Well played Aussies! What a great World Cup it has been after a great start. Could have nicked a draw at the end there, but ultimately similar to the US earlier when you come up against the bigger and better teams, you can’t afford to make silly errors and you need to take your chances.

They should be proud of themselves. I wish Poland tomorrow will make half the effort Aussies made today. I was hoping for the  upset and Socceroos win after extra time but that goalkeeper's error was gutting. Maybe if Tim Cahill was playing... ;) 

6 minutes ago, Mike Oxlong said:

Australia gave it a good go but good for the tournament that Argentina have gone through 

Eh? What a strange point of view.  So I guess it's good for the premier league if the big six will keep on winning it till the end of time, nevermind the minnows and ugly ducklings like Leicester right. Best for the sport 👍

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chester Dontlie said:

They should be proud of themselves. I wish Poland tomorrow will make half the effort Aussies made today. I was hoping for the  upset and Socceroos win after extra time but that goalkeeper's error was gutting. Maybe if Tim Cahill was playing... ;) 

Needed a star, you can see in the two last 16 games so far the underdogs have huffed and puffed without having the genuine top quality player who can win you games. 
That is ultimately the difference at this stage - Poland though, whilst being the underdog do have that world class goal scorer who can win them the game, so who knows.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chester Dontlie said:

Eh? What a strange point of view.  So I guess it's good for the premier league if the big six will keep on winning it till the end of time, nevermind the minnows and ugly ducklings like Leicester right. Best for the sport 👍

Weirdo 🤣

Australia played well and contributed to a very entertaining game but some of the attacking football from Argentina was sublime and should make for better games as the tournament progresses 

If you wanted a Qatar v Tunisia final then fair enough 

• Like 1