Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Phil Jones

5 minutes ago, TMELcfc said:

This is exactly the sought of crap I expect us to sign while Rodgers is here lol  Huge wages as well, along with being injury prone

Naa he’s better than that.

He actually has experience of being in a team what win honours and has done for a number of years. His CV and experience is more akin to Jonny Evans than Vestergaard 

You’d take him on a loan deal cos of his injuries and look to offset wages back to Man U if injured 

This bloke seems like he's been around forever.

Probably brings similar experience to Evans, but I fear for his injury risk and the wages he'll likely demand.

I think we should be looking elsewhere, this just stinks of a desperate Everton signing.

Edited by adejo92

35 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

Naa he’s better than that.

He actually has experience of being in a team what win honours and has done for a number of years. His CV and experience is more akin to Jonny Evans than Vestergaard 

You’d take him on a loan deal cos of his injuries and look to offset wages back to Man U if injured 

I didn't say he wasn't half decent, but this is just typical us under past 3-4 years. Injury prone and huge wages. If however, like you suggest, it is just a loan and we pay very little, then fair enough. But that doesn't sound sensible enough for us.