Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Tete

3 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

So was Weghorst, looks like a lot of players these days are inserting clauses into their loan deals to allow potential releases 

Good shout, hadn't really considered that. Actually, if I recall, didn't we get United to recall Drinkwater from Barnsley so we could sign him on a perm?

1 minute ago, Jakemoore said:

New LB imminent. Bids going in for players we all rate. Madders and KDH back for the weekend. 

It’s amazing how my mood has lifted in the last few hours. 

Football. 

Exactly the same here, being linked with these kind of players make me excited about the squad refresh! 

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Are they?! 

On the bench at least but worried they are being risked due to poor form.

In terms of Tete if this deal happens along with a new LB and CB we might actually end up cooking this season.

• Like 1

This is the potential source of a violent series of mood swings for me over the next few days. Please god get this done.

After 18 days of utter silence, several honking defeats, and loaning out George Hirst, to see a hot Tete thread, a hot Souttar thread and links with Lafont is the stuff of wild, wild dreams. Inject it into my veins.

• Haha 1