Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Tete

This is probably more doable than people think, owing to the issues in Ukraine….. it sounds like he needs a move away and a complete fresh start. Kids a ****ing animal when he’s on form. I’d imagine he would be keen, and I can’t see Shaktar preventing a move away, balls in their court but if we produce a decent serve we could get and ace.

• Like 1

Probably worth pointing out that this almost certainly won't happen. However a transfer window of Kristiansen, Souttar and Tete would be pretty much as good as we could hope for.

Edited by AKCJ
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, AKCJ said:

Probably worth pointing out that this almost certainly won't happen. However a transfer window of Kristiansen, Souttar and Tete would be pretty much as good as we could hope for.

Still involves playing Danny Ward in goal though 

• Haha 2

No point getting ahead of ourselves on this one, could be a very difficult deal to do.

At this current time it seems Laurent Blanc is still soul searching for the right formation for his Lyon team, Tete has been in and out the starting 11 numerous times under Blanc. 

The only way I see us getting him is if Blanc sticks with a 3-4-1-2 formation. 

23 minutes ago, Jakemoore said:

New LB imminent. Bids going in for players we all rate. Madders and KDH back for the weekend. 

It’s amazing how my mood has lifted in the last few hours. 

Football. 

Yeah TBH even if we lose, which I expect given Brighton's form at the moment, this would still make me excited for not just the rest of the season, but next season too. All 3 of these signings feel like more familiar LCFC ones in terms of age, potential and experience.

I think RW will be tough though, and that's the one where I expect a loan rather than a definitive signings. Kind of surprised we haven't been linked with Ziyech to be honest!

59 minutes ago, Stadt said:

If the Macquarie loan has now given us the bunch required, you have to question why it happened two thirds of the way into Jan lol 

A rather large detail which makes me think it wasn't a new loan and if it was it wasn't for our long laid plans for this January. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Realist Guy In The Room said:

I smell the shit of a bull.

Curry last night?  Get some Toilet deodorant spray. I use ‘Log-gone’ in Austria.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, ts_1010 said:

Does his deal with Shaktar end in Dec 23? I've seen some conflicting news on this.

Yeah weird one as some Ukranian based players deals run until June like the rest of Europe. 

Lyon have some financial issues I think and have been quite underwhelming in the league in the last 2 years so perhaps they can't afford to do the deal and we could steam in. I'll be honest, I we can't get him then I wish we could try and get Romain Faivre from them.