Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Tete

8 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Yeah weird one as some Ukranian based players deals run until June like the rest of Europe. 

Lyon have some financial issues I think and have been quite underwhelming in the league in the last 2 years so perhaps they can't afford to do the deal and we could steam in. I'll be honest, I we can't get him then I wish we could try and get Romain Faivre from them.

Ric is typing with one hand this afternoon. The Tetê pages in your notebook are now stuck together. lol

Edited by The_77
Sent too soon

13 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Yeah weird one as some Ukranian based players deals run until June like the rest of Europe. 

Lyon have some financial issues I think and have been quite underwhelming in the league in the last 2 years so perhaps they can't afford to do the deal and we could steam in. I'll be honest, I we can't get him then I wish we could try and get Romain Faivre from them.

Lorient going for Faivre to replace Ouattara apparently

Surely even we would not waste time on a player currently out on loan unless we knew, or had been given the nod from the parent club, that there was a recall clause allowing them to then sell the player on. Perhaps a deal might be doable, where we agree a fee to take the player in the summer, at the end of his current loan agreement, or we buy him now and agree to let him stay where he is until then? 

This would not solve our immediate problem, but would still show some intent and take some of the pressure off the summer window. It would also keep us the right side of the FFP rules, assuming we offload a few who's contracts are up at the ned of the season

Don't do it to yourselves, it's not worth it. It's barely a link let's he honest, it's just a tweet from a moderately reputable guy.

It's not even a proper link, there's no article, no YouTube video to get excited about. It's barely anything. 

Everyone just calm down. 

OH MY GOD IM SO EXCITED I JUST PEED MY PANTS, BIN OFF THE ARGIE, UP THE BRAZIL LEGEND. IM OFF FOR A BRAZILIAN, THEN GOING PUB TO GET OFF ME TETES. 

GERRIMIN. 

• Haha 1

Just now, TMELcfc said:

Definitely feel like someone in our scouting department is on this forum / reading @Ric Flair comments 🤣

If they are then they jolly well should have bought Tsygankov about 18 months ago!!!  :mad:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1