Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Tete

16 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

“Oooooo there was this lad called Tete, he was from Brazil, give your head a little shake and he will have a thrill. Slapping on my left ear slapping on the right, and when this lad gets on the pitch we’ll motorboat all night” 

You’re wasted on here, not sure who else would want you though😉

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, South Shire Fox said:

Looks quality but would Shaktar really sell him for anything other then a ridiculous bid after making 80 million on Mudryk? Would be absolutley amazed if it happens

They've loaned him out now for approaching 18 months come the summer and then when be returns he will have only 6 months left on his deal that he can walk away for free on, so yes I think Shaktar will play ball for less than £25m

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

They've loaned him out now for approaching 18 months come the summer and then when be returns he will have only 6 months left on his deal that he can walk away for free on, so yes I think Shaktar will play ball for less than £25m

If we were in a decent league position,  we could get a deal done for the last 6 months of his contract direct with Shaktar. Completely cutting out Lyon.But because we have a risk of relegation thats off the table.

If we were able to do that deal though, we would have an agreement kicking in as soon as the current loan finishes. Lyon would be under pressure to terminate the loan. Tete will want to join us now as we will presumably be paying a lot more than his Shaktar contract. And Lyon, who are cash strapped, might well be will be willing to take a fee to release him early, just like Weghorst. 

A bit more cash to Shaktar and we would have him in the door now just like we want.

Unfortunately, we can't risk doing a deal for next year when we don't know which league we will be in. Partly because our keeper is allergic to footballs...

Song? .....maybe someone could adapt it so it doesn't sound a bit racist :ph34r:

Whoa, Black Betty (Bam-ba-lam)
Black Betty had a child (Bam-ba-lam)
The damn thing gone wild (Bam-ba-lam)
She said, "I'm worryin' outta mind" (Bam-ba-lam)
The damn thing gone blind (Bam-ba-lam)
I said oh, Black Betty (Bam-ba-lam)

• Haha 1

If this deals go through we need a song that incorporates Rudders and Top too for making this happen. 

I heard Rudders did cocaine on a night out
Eyes wide open, dilated, but he's fine now
And if Top ever finds out
Then he'd probably knock his lights out
Gets a little Tette in heaven

• Haha 4

18 minutes ago, Collymore said:

If this deals go through we need a song that incorporates Rudders and Top too for making this happen. 

I heard Rudders did cocaine on a night out
Eyes wide open, dilated, but he's fine now
And if Top ever finds out
Then he'd probably knock his lights out

This would be unreal 🤣

9 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

tbf around £20m with a 10/15% sell on clause could well be enough imo, with 6 months left on this deal

3 minutes ago, Swarles Barkley said:

To respectable - Mel and Kim

Tetê, Tetê

Tetê, Tetê, Tetê

Came to save us

And you won't believe us

When we say he's gonna be unstoppable...

Nice, but I think you missed out a few Tetês there:

Tetê, Tetê, Tetê, Tetê, Tetê-Tetê, T-T-Tetê, Tetê

Came to save us...

11 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

If he’s into his last year then the player would surely see that out and then cash in. if he’s not being played at Lyon then we should defo look to loan him in now. then we could be in the box seat when he’s available on a free.  (But if he performs here then he will have bigger offers than we could make).  

why aren’t we interested in players which are straightforward deals ???

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Will Lyon have any say in this as he was allowed to negotiate a contract on loan to them until the end of the season? Is that perhaps where the difficulty comes in? Would we have to pay Lyon something off as compensation for them not getting the full year loan which he was free to negotiate with them when FIFA allowed any Ukrainian registered players to be free to negotiate their own loans?

I would love this to happen. 

Edited by desertfox2
Tete