Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
happy85

Djed Spence

3 minutes ago, AjcW said:

If Bowen didn't pass our attitude test, we'd have to burn the ****ing thing and sneak him past headmaster Rudkin to allow this lad to come in lol 

25k a week and I believe he’s enroute to West Ham. From what I was told 20 minutes ago from my West Ham supporting friend, who lives in Coventry. Top notch source. 

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, AjcW said:

If Bowen didn't pass our attitude test, we'd have to burn the ****ing thing and sneak him past headmaster Rudkin to allow this lad to come in lol 

Is this true? I could believe it because Bowen was one of those players I can't believe we didn't sign. He seemed like such a Leicester signing. Me and Ric Flair were raving about him for ages.

As for Spence, on loan it's a no brainer. Castagne looks gassed these days. Being able to rotate between the two before Riccy P is back would be good. And then when he is, Kristiansen and Castagne can battle it out for the left hand side, Thomas can go on loan to benefit his overall game. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Is this true? I could believe it because Bowen was one of those players I can't believe we didn't sign. He seemed like such a Leicester signing. Me and Ric Flair were raving about him for ages.

As for Spence, on loan it's a no brainer. Castagne looks gassed these days. Being able to rotate between the two before Riccy P is back would be good. And then when he is, Kristiansen and Castagne can battle it out for the left hand side, Thomas can go on loan to benefit his overall game. 

Yeah didn’t fit with the attitude we were looking for at the time (or something along those lines…) 

• Like 1