Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Season Tickets 2023/24

37 minutes ago, FoyleFox said:

The table shows new ST prices as £495 for an adult in the kop but £435 for renewals. If you were new last year and paid £495 are you paying £435 this year as a renewal? 

Yes.

I guess its like a loyalty incentive for renewing.

Edited by adejo92
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 19/05/2023 at 17:39, splinterdream said:

I wonder if we're relegated, whether they'll be season tickets availble for general sale, wouldn't mind getting a couple

Not next season. I think all members will prob get a chance but there are still plenty of people who are waiting to get one. If we stay down there demand will go down.

10 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Not next season. I think all members will prob get a chance but there are still plenty of people who are waiting to get one. If we stay down there demand will go down.

I’m more interested if the priority point bullshit for aways will change when we go down. Anybody who decides to stick with a season ticket after this season deserves some kind of reward. 😂

4 hours ago, phoneticerror said:

I’m more interested if the priority point bullshit for aways will change when we go down. Anybody who decides to stick with a season ticket after this season deserves some kind of reward. 😂

Would imagine away games would be really popular next season? Not been to some of these grounds in years. The new generation (early/mid 20s) presumably never would have been 

1 hour ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Would imagine away games would be really popular next season? Not been to some of these grounds in years. The new generation (early/mid 20s) presumably never would have been 

I’d just like an opportunity to take my lad to aways in general. It’s a brilliant thing to do growing up and a lot of kids don’t stand a chance with the current system.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Qwerty said:

Are any STHs holding off renewing till relegation confirmed on the off-chance the price goes down?  I'm going to renew anyway but wasn't sure if they might put the prices down when we're in the championship. 

They won’t put the prices down.

38 minutes ago, Qwerty said:

Are any STHs holding off renewing till relegation confirmed on the off-chance the price goes down?  I'm going to renew anyway but wasn't sure if they might put the prices down when we're in the championship. 

They're not reducing prices but as a little token of generosity they will throw in an extra 4 matches.

43 minutes ago, Qwerty said:

Prices defo won’t go down but not gonna give them my money until the last moment 

Just had email about renewing from Friday so we’ll find out then when the page is active whether cards are an option. They mention “Fixtures uploaded automatically on your smartphone” as a feature, whether that’s the only option we’ll have to see.

I suppose they’d always put it out this week but asking us for more money right now when they didn’t fulfil their part of the bargain by fielding a balanced, organised, mentally stable side is just not reading the room. No grinning fox character with his thumbs up can make Championship Football any more palatable, there should be a partial refund for the Bournemouth game for starters! Should change the fox for an Osterich with its head in the sand - Pearson would approve!

Guest Fox-66
On 20/05/2023 at 21:40, SemperEadem said:

Club is hiring for a “ticket systems manager”. My guess is from that they are ploughing ahead with digital.

Maybe they will work on introducing refunds for Away tickets if a person who has bought a ticket is unable to go to the game

One thing that has cheesed me off is that I have always had two memberships under my name. As I live out of the city I used to always use my +1 as a way of catching up with old Leicester mates.

When I accumulated enough points on both memberships I applied for two season tickets. At the time the club said there was no reason I couldn’t have two season tickets in one name, but that they would prefer it if I transferred it into someone else’s name for reasons of Covid testing. It made sense so I transferred one ticket to my brother. He’s not sure about renewing so I asked the club for special dispensation to transfer the second ticket back to my name in light of the fact I COULD have had both tickets under my name when I got them and it was only because of Covid I agreed to transfer the ticket. I’m so disappointed with the response. 

IMG_3152.jpeg

1 hour ago, An Away Move said:

One thing that has cheesed me off is that I have always had two memberships under my name. As I live out of the city I used to always use my +1 as a way of catching up with old Leicester mates.

When I accumulated enough points on both memberships I applied for two season tickets. At the time the club said there was no reason I couldn’t have two season tickets in one name, but that they would prefer it if I transferred it into someone else’s name for reasons of Covid testing. It made sense so I transferred one ticket to my brother. He’s not sure about renewing so I asked the club for special dispensation to transfer the second ticket back to my name in light of the fact I COULD have had both tickets under my name when I got them and it was only because of Covid I agreed to transfer the ticket. I’m so disappointed with the response. 

IMG_3152.jpeg

To be fair, I'm surprised the club let you do it in the first place.

They don't like general sale & resale because they can't say who's attending. That's no different to your second season ticket as they won't know who's using it.

Feel for you though,  being somewhat mislead.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

To be fair, I'm surprised the club let you do it in the first place.

They don't like general sale & resale because they can't say who's attending. That's no different to your second season ticket as they won't know who's using it.

Feel for you though,  being somewhat mislead.

All personal details are needed for general sale and I would assume the same for resale. Its cash they want on membership sales first and foremost.

• Like 1