Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Season Tickets 2023/24

Guest Fox-66
On 24/05/2023 at 21:03, Qwerty said:

Stupid question - my son is 17, going to turn 18 in August, so for most of the season he’ll be 18.  But when I renew our season tickets he’ll still be 17.  So can I still get under-18 tickets?  Or do I have to go up the under-22?  

I think it will be his age at renewal e.g. under 18, but I would suggest you confirm with Jim at support. [email protected]

Alright lads,

Would love to get a season ticket for next season but I’m utterly confused by how to go about it. 

Never had one before and going in completely fresh so do I have to buy a Foxes Membership or what’s the story? Because I see they’re all sold out. Any pointers would be helpful.

Cheers.

8 minutes ago, TheBirdOD said:

Alright lads,

Would love to get a season ticket for next season but I’m utterly confused by how to go about it. 

Never had one before and going in completely fresh so do I have to buy a Foxes Membership or what’s the story? Because I see they’re all sold out. Any pointers would be helpful.

Cheers.

You need to hold a membership (which you don't have and won't be able to get in time). If you are really lucky then there might be a general sale. Otherwise it's a membership next season, buy matchday tickets and get a season ticket 2024/25 season.

32 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

You need to hold a membership (which you don't have and won't be able to get in time). If you are really lucky then there might be a general sale. Otherwise it's a membership next season, buy matchday tickets and get a season ticket 2024/25 season.

Ah that’s alright. I’ll stick with going to the individual games then.

So I’ll have to get a foxes membership, do you (or anyone) have a rough idea when they go on sale again? Probably be closer to August when the season kicks off right? 

54 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

The deadline for season ticket renewal is 14th June.  I assume they wait to see how many people renew their season tickets before opening sales for memberships.  If I were you I’d start looking again in a couple of weeks. 

58 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Didn't realise this, I thought lads could just buy a membership in a week or two and then instantly buy a ST, surely they'll be able to if we don't sell enough STs?

3 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Didn't realise this, I thought lads could just buy a membership in a week or two and then instantly buy a ST, surely they'll be able to if we don't sell enough STs?

The window for current members to apply for / buy STs is in the next 2 weeks, I believe membership sales for the new season don't reopen until much later

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, TheBirdOD said:

Ah that’s alright. I’ll stick with going to the individual games then.

So I’ll have to get a foxes membership, do you (or anyone) have a rough idea when they go on sale again? Probably be closer to August when the season kicks off right? 

Normally membership packages are announced late July maybe?

I know it's Championship football, i know its not great etc etc....

But the cheapest areas work out at just under £17.00 a match for those renewing and just under £19 for new purchases.

Can't argue with the financial advantages of owning a season ticket.

Guest Mee-9
47 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

I know it's Championship football, i know its not great etc etc....

But the cheapest areas work out at just under £17.00 a match for those renewing and just under £19 for new purchases.

Can't argue with the financial advantages of owning a season ticket.

I've felt this this season.

Gave up my ST a few years back due to other commitments and it was one of the worst decision I've made. 

I must have spent upwards of £800-£900 this season on match tickets, and didn't miss a game except my wedding day. :ph34r: Had a ticket for the Arsenal game too on that day as I forgot the day we were getting married. Should have heard what the wife said. "Who's more important? Me or Football?" She found out the hard way when I dashed from Market Harborough Registry Office at half 1, swapped my suit for my retro shirt and jeans and locked the suit in the lockers in Highcross. Got back just before the cake was being cut and managed to avoid all the small talk with her nobhead uncles, who are all funnily enough West Ham fans. 

Only joking of course. As if i'd let any of those west ham fans in my house.